ADMIN

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United ...

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump is right and we all know it. We cannot trust the elections, law enforcement or the courts. I am very glad that we have one politician in Donld J. Trump who is honest with us and with the world, who does not shy away from naming features of the United States of America that describe a banana republic, a failed state.

• Considering that the police will not protect honest citizens from the blm/antifa thugs but will arrest anyone that tries to protect themselves and their property, I have come to the conclusion that blm is right.  Defund/disband the police departments so we can protect ourselves.

• I just received this email. Please follow through.

URGENT that you IMMEDIATELY contact all of the elected officials below and tell them NOT to certify the Pennsylvania Election until there is a FULL INDEPENDENT FORENSIC AUDIT to root out any potential instances of fraud or abuse.

Contact those that are not in your district as well. Their votes no matter what district or party affect all Pennsylvanias

Please call them and email them every day. Demand that this be done. Remember they work for you. Their paycheck comes from your hard-earned money. 

The Integrity of our Election Process is at stake.  We need to make sure that our elections are fair and guarantee that every legal vote is counted so all citizens can have faith in the results.
    There are many claims of irregularities, fraud, procedures not followed, poll watchers denied access to pre voting and vote counting, questionable voting system and malfunctioning, corrupt voter rolls, people using multiple aliases, people not eligible voting, the list goes on and on.  Are these valid claims? The legal voters need to know. At the very least there should be an Independent Forensic Audit of the Election. The Pennsylvania election should not be certified until this is completed.  Without this we will not know if we had a FAIR AND HONEST ELECTION.

Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman     R             (34)        717-787-1377
                                                                                                   Fax  717-772-3146 

Senator Pro-Tempore Joe Scarnotti        R             (25)       717-787-7084
                                                                                                  Fax 717-772-2755

House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff  R      (171)      717-783-1918
                                                                                               Fax 717-260-6528 

Speaker Bryan Cutler     R                                             (100)      717-783-6424
                                                                                                         Fax 717-772-9859

Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman     R             (34)        717-787-1377
                                                                                                   Fax  717-772-3146

Senator Pro-Tempore Joe Scarnotti        R             (25)       717-787-7084
                                                                                                  Fax 717-772-2755

House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff  R      (171)      717-783-1918
                                                                                               Fax 717-260-6528

Speaker Bryan Cutler  R                                     (100)      717-783-6424                                                                                                     
                                                                                              FAx 717-772-9859

Senator Dave Argall          R    (29)      dargall@pasen.gov                 717-787-2637

Senator David Arnold       R     (48)      darnold@pasen.gov

Senator Bob Mensch       R      (24)      bmensch@pasen,.gov             717-787-3110

Senator Katie J Muth       D      (44)       Kmuth@pasenate.com         717-787-1398

Senator Judy Schwank    D      (11)          jschwank@pasenate.com     717-787-8925

Rep Tom Caltagirone      D      (127)        tcaltagi@pahouse.net            717-787-3525

Rep Jim Cox                     R     (129)          jcox@pahousegop.com      717-772-2435

Rep Gary Day                  R      (187)           gday@pahousegop.com    717-787-3017

Rep Mark Gillen              R      (128)             mgillen@pahousegop.com  17-787-8550

Rep Barry Jozwiak         R        (5)         bjozwiak@pahousegop.com   717-772-9940
     p Jerry Knowles         R        (124)         jknowles@pahousegop.com   717-787-9029

Rep Ryan Mackenzie    R        (134)     rmackenzie@pahousegop.com 717-787-1000
     ep Dave Maloney       R        (130)        maloney@pahousegop.com   717-260-6161

Rep Mark Rozzi            D         (126)       mrozzi@pahouse.net              717-783-3290

Rep Frank Ryan           R          (101)     fryan@pahousegop.com         717-783-1815
     ep Mike Tobash       R           (125)         obash@pahousegop.com   717-260-6148
    US Senator Bob Casey D                     Fax 202-228-0604                   202-224-6324

US Senator Pat Toomey  R                   Fax 202-228-0284                   202-224-4254
     US Congress Madeleine Dean            Fax 202-226-1000                   202-225-4731

US Congress Chrissy Houlaha           Fax 202-225-8440                   202-225-4315

US Congress Dan Meuser                 dan.meuser@gmail.com         202-225-6511
                                                              Fax 202-225-9594
    Governor Tom Wolf     D govcorrespcrm@pa.gov                  info@wolfforpa.com   717-787-2500             

berkscountypatriots.org

BCP Logo
    Click this button to Forward to a Friend Click this button to Forward to a Friend
    Share Share
    +1 +1
    Tweet Tweet
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Link
    Website

Copyright © 2020 Berks County Patriots, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you are a member of BCP or have subscribed to our email list in the past. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of any of our emails.

Our mailing address is:
    Berks County Patriots
    P.O. Box 229
    Blandon, PA 19510

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
    mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fberkscountypatriots.us10.list-manage.com%2Ftrack%2Fopen.php%3Fu%3Dc6c14fd275fdb69564c05f860%26id%3D73cd8ca944%26e%3Dec47831db8&t=1605550650&ymreqid=393798ce-ab26-3fc1-1ce4-2000e1012e00&sig=ngp.nI.AqTwZX.WVg3ec_Q--~D

•  

• If anyone thinks appealing to the state officials in PA will stop the certification I have a bridge in NY I'll to sell them... The DNC and PA Democrat Party did not engage in massive election fraud to then roll over to the People they are defrauding... It will take a Court ORder... and likely several court orders to stop the certification.  The US Supreme Court needs to issue a court order halting the certification process based on a violation of the civil rights of voters and the failure of the state to obey previous court orders to keep the late ballots separated from the timely ballots and refusing to admit poll watchers per state law.  Then the GOP will have sufficient time to do the forensic audit of all ballots.

• Does it hurt you to try?

• I didn't state not to try... I simply want it known that such attempts are being made already and that they are all falling on deaf ears... and we should not expect it to work.  What is needed is for the US Supreme court to expedite a hearing on the merits of the fraud case and then issue an order staying any certification until a forensic audit can determine if fraud occurred and if it did the election may not be certified... at all. PA will lose its right to vote for the President along with any other states caught doing the same... rigging the election thru voter fraud.

• What worries me is that the U.S. Supreme Court justices will not understand what the actual evidence is proving when it is presented to them and just dismiss it as some conspiracy.  This is truly the biggest event in the history of our Republic and if it is not corrected.  I do not know if the Supreme Court can do anything about not certifying the election until a date past December 14, when the electors meet as it is in the Constitution.  With the extent of the voter fraud and the fact that it was a Democrat Party unified campaign if they could give it to PRESIDENT TRUMP as all of the evidence shows that he won, and then adjudicate the whole case as it unfolds.  I just want to make sure that every single shred of Voter Fraud in this election is uncovered and investigated and then, if verified, that the perpetrator or perpetrators are indicted, tried and sentenced.  Even if this goes on for a year or two it is worth it as we have got to end voter fraud and corruption forever.  Do you realize that because of the voter fraud in the midterm elections of 2018, we had a Democrat Majority in the House of Representatives only because of voter fraud.  I imagine that perhaps we would have had another Republican Senator or two.  In Dallas,Texas they found 56,000 fake ballots voted, and in Harris County, which is Houston, they found 150,000 illegal votes.  We knew that Harris County was fraudulent which is why the Republicans all lost even though they won election night.

• The US Supreme Court Justices know very well what is happening... the problem is that they're compromised, by forces on both sides of the issue and are now paying the price for allowing politics and Judicial activism too take root in the Judiciary... they are basically corrupt and have to many skeletons in the closet to openly defy either side of the political equation at work here. The people are not being served by anyone... and the President is our only hope... he must declare Martial Law or this nation is lost... to the Marxist who will implement policies that will destroy what's left of our economy and independence from a New World Order... 

The people of Georgia and Pennsylvania should take to the streets by the millions to hold the corrupt politicians accountable for their fraud.... but and alas, that would mean getting out in the cold and risking one's pitiful standard of living and their liberty or life.  There are no organizations willing to act not even the American Legion and the VFW... no more Boy Scouts to lead the way.  One would think that the Unions would be up in arms as the next administration has promised to export their factory jobs and to destroy the fossil fuel industry and millions of Union Jobs.  Go figure, the Union's are now supporting serious anti-labor policy and programs... NAFTA will be nothing compared to the waste Biden will make of our economy and industrial base...

• You are right. The US is a banana republic today. We can't trust elections, the courts, government agencies, etc etc. Trump is the only honest one who has been telling us and the entire world that the US is a hallowed out country with the corrupt deep state running the show. That's probably one of the reasons why the Chinese are taking over now. They know Trump is telling the truth and the US is a failed state. We need to be grateful to Trump for being so straight and honest with us 

• Treason demands the actions of committed People... I just don't see that commitment to hang the traitors. In fact, I see our youngest generation supporting treason.  I recall scripture teaches in the last days the children will turn against their parents and lead them to the slaughter.

Matthew 10:21 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. Matthew 10:34-36  "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law-  a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

This reply was deleted.