ADMIN

Singing in church is now illegal in California

Gavin Newsom on Twitter: "In the absence of national leadership ...

Californians are still free to attend their house of worship. But they’re forbidden from singing or chanting.

Updated COVID-19 guidelines issued Wednesday by the state Department of Public Health require churches and other houses of worship to “discontinue singing and chanting activities.”

In previously allowing religious organizations to reopen in late May, the state merely said these institutions should “strongly consider discontinuing singing, group recitation, and other practices and performances.”

Health agencies such as the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say shouting or singing can spread the coronavirus just as easily as coughing or sneezing.

California’s health department agrees, and as Gov. Gavin Newsom begins tightening protocols during a resurgence of the pandemic, it now says singing and chanting are outright banned.

“Activities such as singing and chanting negate the risk reduction achieved through six feet of physical distancing,” the state said in its new guidelines.

read more:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article243973397.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are these a**holes ever going to realize the cov-id is just a fear hoax? Thankfully a lot of us are wising up

• Hey gavin, you sleazy puke. Quit bringing in infected illegals from south of the border to fill up your hospitals beds and emergency rooms. All for the illegal votes? WTF is the matter with you idiot californians? Hell, I'll give you a rope, I'll give you all you need. 

• From what I know of 2 years of residence here, many coastal Californians seem very absorbed in their private lives and enterprises.  They enjoy the wonderful weather.  Perhaps that explains why so many of them are so incredibly lazy about getting rid of oppressive politicians.  The same question about idiocy can be applied to all the Latino Catholics who vote for Democrats because they are afraid of the "racist" Republicans.  The cliché works like a charm for the Democats.  What is sickening and appalling is the degree to which all blacks cooperate in the destruction of their race by means of fornication and abortion as a cover-up.  If we go back to the '50s when the country was far more racist than it is today, the blacks did not abort their own kind.  Had they not chosen to kill their own kind, blacks would compose 38% of the population!!  Why can California support criminal politicians like Diane Feinstein, Gavin Newsome, Ken Garcetti, and Adam Schiff?  They are getting what they voted for, just like the blacks who keep voting the same crooks back into office so they can cheat the people.  Will folks ever wake up?  It sure is strange when the Governor scared everyone off the beaches for the 4th of July weekend, and put a police cruiser in the middle of the beach for enforcement in the name of "Covid Shutdown".  Will the people drink the Kool Aid again?   Will they lead this Democrat cult into the massive cultural suicide of the Jonestown Cult?  Those of us who are decent are wondering.  It sure is weird.  

• The virus knows it can't travel more than 6 ft? They are doing EVERYTHING they can to prevent us from acquiring natural immunity. And don't believe the lie that a vaccine will be better than immunity naturally acquired. They can't force the sheeple to get their killer vaccines if we already have immunityi.

I wonder how Daniel would respond to being told you aren't allowed to worship God? But the people who want to demostrate, attack people, burn down businesses? NO PROBLEM

And do we take to the streets? We never get back liberties once they are lost. 

•  Notice the picture at the top of the article and look up corrupt families in California - ANSWER - brown - newsom - pelosi and feinstein  How mad maxine waters and schiff didn't make the list is a wonderment.
    Remember in November – Worthless politicians are elected by apathetic citizens who don’t bother to VOTE.

• Well, those of us who are part of the most beautiful liturgy known to mankind, the Traditional Latin Mass, sing as part of Solemn High Mass, which is beginning to come back all over California.  The Gavin Newsom Stasi should be provoked to take us to jail, because we insist on having a Solemn High Mass.  It is too early to say what we will do, since we were only getting used to the ridiculous restrictions on the number of choir members.  It strikes me that the Stasi will "strike while the iron is hot" and there are many, many confused people, even in the Catholic faith, who are frightened of all the propaganda they have been told about the lethality of this current resurgence of the CCP virus.  It's interesting.  The Stasi close the beaches (the most healthy place where people can recreate together) for the 4th of July weekend.  As I understand it, the LA County Sheriff's office is not going to enforce it in LA County.  Good.  Then the Stasi move on the shaming of those who say that the mask is ineffective, as if they are the sole and exclusive holders of God's honest truth on this matter.  This must be confronted and stopped everywhere possible.  We need the late May Winston Churchill speech to guide us.  

• I know what you are talking about. I had the privilege of attending a Tridentine mass with the amazing Cardinal Burke a few years back. I also agree with you that the Stasi opposition to everything decent in the US needs to be eliminated and purged from American soil if we want to preserve our liberty and freedom.

• ADMIN

Sing in church? What about singing in jail? ...or singing in a public bathroom or better yet how about siging on a movie set in Hollyweird? 

WTH is wrong with Church singing? .....oh wait how about I have a 1 man protest by singing on the step of City Hall? 

Hey, NO CHRISTMAS CAROLING either!  GOT IT! 

• Don't they an unconstitutional law should be ignored?   That is what I would do, ignore it.

• Yes.  This has NOTHING constitutional about this Fascist move.  It should be resisted in court ASAP.

This reply was deleted.