ADMIN
Unfortunately, the file is so big that I couldn't upload it to this site. You can read it here: https://www.zenger.news/sidney-powell-document-binder-2020-election-fraud/ or here: https://wpcdn.zenger.news/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/24190822/2020-12-23-Sidney-Powell-Team-Binder-ZENGER-NEWS.pdf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Norma Davis and Michael G. Thompson, I am confident that we agree on all that each of us has written.  Norma, what you think is not necessarily what will happen.  But you did say "think" and not "know."  POTUS does not remove the majority leader.  He is voted in, or out, by his colleagues.  Being that Mitchy is a RINO and virtually all the senate repubs are RINOs, I don't know if he will be put out to pasture, although POTUS could/would make it tough for him.  Micheal G. Thompson, in 2015, there was a challenger to Mitchy in the primaries.  As controller of primary funds for all states, Mitchy withheld funds from his primary competitor and padded his own.  The difference caused the popular "Tea Party" competitor to lose.  This situation occurred throughout the USA. Mitchy caused many Tea Party candidates to lose.  He leaves us very little to admire.  So, the home folks have Mitchy or the Dem from which to vote and they chose Mitchy.  That is why they keep voting him in.  They do not like him.  They feel stuck with him.  The purse strings should not be held by these individuals but by a group of people governed by rules with transparency attached.

• I'd throw him in the deep fryer and listen with delight to his lard arse sizzle and crackle.

Clearly, I do not care for his viewpoint on public service or Americas best interests.

McConnel is a load in the Nations pants.

• The means is the problem. That lard butt has occupied Senate space and monkey wrenched this country for a good number of years.

• I've openly advocated for banishing that fat candy ass from government for years.

But the state of Kentucky keeps rolling his rotund butt back to the Capitol rotunda (their scheme to get rid of him locally?).

64222872_2256481701110258_4146072698381926400_n-1.jpg

Mitch wallowing in McConnel heaven

• Michael G. Thompson, did you not read what I took my time to write?  The RNC must reorganize their method of who spends funds and why, with transparency.  Mitch governs the money going into his state's GOP office and what it is to be used for.  His competitors’ will always lose because he sends the money to himself with little to the competitors, especially the Tea Party and/or popular competitors.  Use your brain and you will understand how the results happen.  So, the RNC must reorganize their method of who spends funds and why, with transparency.  End of discourse.

• I will be there in SPIRIT!!!

• I am going to D.C. on the 6th. THRILLED to GO.

• I'll be there too. 

• have you found a site that details who all the speakers will be?  I can find NOTHING. There are speakers in the am before the rally officially begins at noon. I would like to know who will be there so we can decide when to arrive. 

• Many people are coming from all across the nation and need to know when and where various events are to take place... if outdoors it will likely be VERY COLD and people will not want to stay outside all day... they will need to cycle in and out to stay warm... standing in what could be temperatures well below freezing is not healthy or comfortable.  ThePresident owes it to his followers to provide guidance and if possible minimal warming stations/tents or access to public buildings to warm up... medical aid stations and help also need to be provided as a minimum.  Some sort of security and sanitation services... porta potties, trash cans, etc would be nice.

This reply was deleted.