ADMIN
Unfortunately, the file is so big that I couldn't upload it to this site. You can read it here: https://www.zenger.news/sidney-powell-document-binder-2020-election-fraud/ or here: https://wpcdn.zenger.news/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/24190822/2020-12-23-Sidney-Powell-Team-Binder-ZENGER-NEWS.pdf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• and the three new ones had no spines, either. Shame on them. They should have had fear of WE the people or of God Almighty or both. But no. 

• Mike, I imagine Jr. took a few headers from the teat. Concrete I reckon!

• He didn't need brains, he had the CFR, the illuminati, the Rothschilds. He was just a cursed mouthpiece.

• Thanks, Ken!  I, and millions more like me, would be thrilled if POTUS would exercise the Insurrection Act of 1809, or the EO of 2018, or martial law, or a combination of those three efforts.  74,000,000 to 100,000,000 say Let’s Role!”

• Why do we have george soros organizations funded by American Taxpayer money?

• Welcome to Congress they are the ones controlling the purse, must pass it before you can read it bills.

• We need a hatchet taken to gov.co agencies.

• TREASON!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • sure hope you are right!

• Ed ... if history and world events are any measure of what the left may do... America can count on them to use 'force of arms' if necessary to retain and obtain power.  They may not resort to all-out conventional style war, unless they have substantial support from our military, but they will engage in selected terrorist activities and the use of guerilla tactics, to coerce and intimidate government officials into acquiescing to their demands. They will not surrender their power voluntarily and they will resort to physical violence: assaults, murder, arson, riots, bombings, and other terrorist types of activities to obtain what they want.  America must not be intimidated or acquiesce to their violent demands.  We must meet force with greater force.

This reply was deleted.