Replies

• The whole railroading of Donald Trump out of Washington D.C. nakedly demonstrates what has been suggested for decades. The Capitol is a rigged town. I believe this is an amplified result of the catalytic amended federal authority to tax personal income. That is because you cannot wage a war or undertake a vast government program without funding. The money source itself then becomes a magnet for undesirables to seek office and exploit funding. The whole process feeds on itself and WE pay for it all.

• I am thinking that we have been taken over the only persona who tried to save amrica was Donald Trump  they had all the evidence and Bill Barr, Mike Pense, and the Military all went  for treason over protecting the American people.

Mike Pense is AT THE hERTAGE fOUNDATION i CALLED AND SAID I CAN'T SUPPORT THEM AGAIN AS HE COMMITED TREASON AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM HAVING HIM THERE. They are even against us.  Please call them and let them know.  So Sad.

• Taking the Jeffersonian action as Senate President is less provocative than the contemporary key state election shennnanigans pulled in the 2020 election. The 1700s Congress then did not appreciate Jefferson, as Senate President, discrediting certified electoral votes in his own Presidential election (conflict of interest?), and wrote a convoluted set of statute language to prohibit it (I learned that in Junior High School). Pence had no direct political conflict of interest, but chose an action that deferred to defrauders of our 2020 election. That killed his political future as far as I am concerned. Seeing Mike Pence attend Pretender Bidens "inauguration" was the validation, for me; Pence as a political Dead Man Walking.

• We ARE on our own.  Might as well pack the courts.  We have no representation anyway and these 9 folks can leave their paid life time jobs.

There is NO accountability from the closed club.

• For now. But the response is coming, provided we do not despair, but persevere in rebuilding state sovereignty.

• Some people broke into my house recently and stole my property. I know who did it, how they did it and when they did it.  I have security video of them doing it, but the law authorities refuse to investigate. What options do I have? Asking for a friend….

• Say hello to Donald for me.

• The Supreme Court unsophisticated jerk John Roberts convinced all other SCOTUS members that if SCOTUS overturned the election there would be a civil war! What a shallow small-minded nincompoop Roberts is!

According to witnesses who heard the shouting/screaming John Roberts - he bullied the new members into believing they were saving the U.S.A. from civil war by not taking the cases... HE HAS done exactly the opposite of what his small personality & mind believes... the U.S.A. is losing the civil war to the anti-US Constitution communists...!!!!!!!!! Democrats are awfully close to bringing on a physical civil war as the only option that can stop their destruction of the U.S.A.

Anyone who has knowledge of war history knows:  Never Corner Your Enemy - He Will Kill You!

SCOTUS has chosen to back Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, George Soros, the wealthy oligopolists, and their brain-challenged followers into believing they are unstoppable... so they are attacking pro-America citizens from every direction... !  Just listen to the rhetoric spewed by the left about using force to make pro-America citizens change their beliefs, values, and minds!  Bad Idea!

• scotus were COWARDS of the FIRST DEGREE and YES, our country is nearly LOST due to their PLAIN COWARDICE, SAD, SAD, SAD!!!

• Now Sidney has disgust enough for everyone.8627890289?profile=RESIZE_400x

This reply was deleted.