ADMIN

8302520060?profile=RESIZE_710x

On Sunday, during an interview with the Epoch Times, attorney Sidney Powell talked about the many irregularities she discovered over the course of her investigation into alleged election-related fraud, and showed a high level of confidence that most of her bombshell claims will soon be confirmed.

“We have counterfeit ballots, we have dead people voting by the thousands, if not, by the hundreds of thousands, there was something someone called ‘phantom voters,’ there was just more manner and means of fraud than any law-abiding American citizen could possibly imagine,” Powell told the Epoch Times. “It’s stunning,  it’s absolutely stunning, and they are so in our face with it. And then to deny it is purely Machiavellian.”

“The moneyed interests, the political interests, the global-power elites have been doing this all around the world, where ever they wanted to for at least 15 or 20 years,” Powell asserted. “Our own government has been involved in some of it. It cuts across political lines. There have been some Republicans who have, no doubt, benefitted from it, just as Democrats have. They’re all playing the game. I feel more every day that the Matrix movie was real. It’s that bad.”

“The fact that people are willing to turn a blind eye for this is just horrifying,” Powell said.  She gave examples of how the Dominion voting system acts as “insurance” for those who use it to be elected or re-elected.  In other words, if the election is going the crooked politician’s way, then they don’t need to use the system, however, if it appears that they are losing the election, then they do use the system to steal it.

Powell said that all of the Dominion voting machines should have been impounded immediately following the election.  She believes influence that sits behind the machines runs deep in all branches of our government, and that’s why they weren’t.  Why would the guilty take measures to help them get caught?

Powell believes her conclusions will be proven true when the analysis of a recent forensic investigation of Dominion voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan is revealed.  There has also been analysis done in Georgia that shows the software flipped votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden on a nationwide scale.

She also believes there’s enough evidence uncovered that shows foreign interference in the 2020 election, enough that President Trump can take executive action that will kickstart a widescale investigation.  Powell said she’s hopeful that when Director of National Intelligence (DNIJohn Ratcliffe gives his report about the election, which according to Trump’s 2018 Executive Order is 45 days from the election, or December 18, he will confirm just about everything she has publicly talked about so far.  Remember, the DNI oversees 17 intelligence agencies.

The Executive Order decrees:

“Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

b) Within 45 days of receiving the assessment and information described in section 1(a) of this order, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate agencies and, as appropriate, State and local officials, shall deliver to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Defense a report evaluating, with respect to the United States election that is the subject of the assessment described in section 1(a):

(i) the extent to which any foreign interference that targeted election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, the tabulation of votes, or the timely transmission of election results; and

(ii) if any foreign interference involved activities targeting the infrastructure of, or pertaining to, a political organization, campaign, or candidate, the extent to which such activities materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, including by unauthorized access to, disclosure or threatened disclosure of, or alteration or falsification of, information or data.”

read more here: 

https://djhjmedia.com/rich/sidney-powell-on-dni-ratcliffe-election-report-its-going-to-blow-the-mind-of-every-citizen-in-the-country/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its time that Pres. D. J. Trump enacts this order. No matter the outcome. The truth of this election needs to come out.

All elections this time around should be questioned not just the President. 

• I totally agree with you.

• It is 18 Dec has come and no public release... my, my, no report... where and when have we heard that one before... indictments coming next week... Oops, next Month, Oops we need more investigations it will be latter after the election... now we are told to wait on the smoking guns until January and in January, we will be told it will be up to the new President if it will be released? Anyone believing anything reported by members of either side of the Isle or the Administration are at risk of being disappointed serverliy.

• people who make allegations should produce iit don't just talk it 

• that's right

• The DNI report wont come out until January showing the proof, so we have to wait.

• I read that the report wouldn't be available until January. I could't understand why it would have to wait until January though since the evidence seems so overwelming. 45 days after the election is today and he haven't heard anything yet, so maybe your right about the VP. So we have until Jan 6th to find out then?

• According to The Eye Opener with Michael Lewis https://youtu.be/u9ZufOJncoY The intelligence community announced on Dec 16th that they would not meet the Dec 18th deadline and that the report may not be released until January.

• this is big! So everybody thinks that Joe Biden is the elected president so when is this coming out? 

• I hope this surprise will lead him and the Obama administration to jail for a long time.

This reply was deleted.