Replies

• I believe the military would have to step in and remove him if he doesn't leave on his own.

• Very good, Bret!  Let me fill in the blanks for you, please. The reason Biden and Lugosi do not reply to questions concerning the NG's presence and about their longevity is because they do not know.  Why?  Because they never put them there!  The Biden admin is allowed to run the daily silliness that they do and that is all.  The military is in control, however.  Who put them in charge?  DJT, POTUS!  DJT is waiting for the SCOTUS to do what it knows it must do.  The SCOTUS has been waiting for the Biden inauguration, and the impeachment process to conclude and for the nation to settle down before they confer on the election cases before them and then to hear them, and then to decide.  That is why no one can affirm the duration of the NG's presence.  Then, when the decision comes down for Trump, the NG will remain momentarily and then go home.  Of course, when the SCOTUS says Biden is out, and he will not leave then, you and "I believe the military would have to step in and remove him if he doesn't leave on his own."

• evil always likes to lurk in the dark..We the People demand it come in to the light and be exposed in all it's ugliness and yes...reverse the election. Then people need to go to jail, then meet a rope.

• Good luck.  We know that you will do a good job, if only they will listen to the truth!

• This is what I have been talking about!  Chaos in February, Marvch, and April.  Keep your eyes on all day, but the 17th of each month is major and the dates surrounding the 17th.  Look at all the chaos so far this month in every venue and here come the court cases.  Even the severe weather we are experiencing is a part of it all - a cleansing of our land, our air, our selves, and our nation which Jehovah God names as "His nation."  God is angry at the corruption which He is exposing already!  

Jonathan Cahn's Prophetic Message to Joe Biden (Presidential Inaugu...                AND    

APRIL proclaim LIBERTY throughout the Land, coming VICTORY MARCH! -...                          AND

The 2021 Snow Prophecy, God Dealing with Injustice | Hank Kunneman ...

God, please heal your nation, the USA.  Amen!

• I will be very surprised if they do their job and drag that pervert/imposter/usurper/liar/communist/baby murderer our of OUR White House.

• Oh but I would give anything to see it!  Time for them all to pay the piper - I will donate the ropes.

•  

i imagine the people were surprised when the waters spewed from the ground and the Ark began to float.

I imagine Pharoah was surprised when the Red Sea parted and collapsed upon his army.

I imagine the Israelites were surprised when Moses returned with the Ten Commandments.

I imagine the Baalites were surprised when the god Baal "slept," but the Israelites' God, Jehovah" set afire the soaking wet alter.

The God who used His fingers to set the stars in place and named them and knew all about you long before your birth, can do as He wishes.  He has already begun the process.  Have you begun to thank Him?  Faith: the substance of things not seen!

• Thank You Mr. Briggs,   AMEN AMEN AMEN . 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If My people who are called by My Name will humble  themselves,and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways,then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

• Do not thank me.  Thank our heavenly Father.  He wants all the glory and He is doing great and marvelous things!

This reply was deleted.