Replies

• Easily done at that point.  Of course, Trump may just walk in and start throwing Biden's underwear out the window with everything else!  Oh!  Was that a bra?  Note that.

• Why would an election that is proven fraudulent and stolen, require and impeachment of a fraudulently "elected" man?  I only see the treason of Congress and this person and all would then need to be ARRESTED.  And when that happens, I pray they use the original sentence for Treason committed against the United States of America and it's people, which is death by hanging.

• Congress Constitutionally CERTIFIED the election on Jan 6th... declaring the Elections as LEGAL and the assignment of electors proper... It may then follow that a Court declares the election a fraud and the Electors fraudulent... that constitutes a CRIMINAL ACT. 

The Democrats probably fear the SCOTUS will rule the Election is a Fraud... and the Democrats are planning to ignore the Court, (claiming it is stacked with GOP agents) and then dare anyone to unseat the Fraud holding the Oval Office.  That may explain the presence of the National Guard, as the Democrats will expect them to respond to the sitting President and not the COURT.

VP Pence may well have created a fire that generates a civil war... his betrayal by not permitting the evidence of fraud to challenge the seating of the Electors may erupt into a civil war... His name will go down in infamy. 

• !!!! TAKE IT 2'EM SIDNEY !!!!!

• Keep fighting Sydney! I'm with you!

• Sidney is amazing. She is truly loyal to Trump as every patriotic American needs to be.

• I am proud of you!  Have at it and let them all scream and cry and we shall eventually get the truth.  The election was stolen we all know that and Trump should be in the White House right now. 

• DITTO !!!!!!!!!

• Keep it up Sidney? 

• Here is a question for somebody, what would happen if the US Supreme Court decided to overturn the electoral votes ,and give them to Trump. Will the states honor them, with biteme and the demorats in charge. or will they say UP YOURS SCOTUS.

This reply was deleted.