Replies

• There was definite election fraud in November and the Supreme should hear the case.  Election integrity is at stake.  Joe Biden is senile and unfit to be president. Thank you Sidney.  WE THE PEOPLE appreciate all of your hard work and loyalty to President Trump.

• Yes I agree

• The SCOTUS is likely to rule the cases moot ... claiming the Certification by Congress makes any fraud immaterial... Congress has spoken... just watch as these Black Robed soulless pettifoggers give away our Republic to a fraudulent election and internal Marxist Coup.

• Perhaps this is the reason that the Capitol is now totally surrounded by a fence with barbed wire and thousands of National Guard.  And now the National Guard deployment to Washington D.C. and the capitol has been extended now from March to sometime in the fall. The Republicans have been asking for the reason why the need for the National Guard but have not been getting any answers.  Could it be that Biden and his coherts maybe fear that the Supreme Court will overturn his election?

• That, in esence, is what I have been writing.

• How do we help you Sindeny?

• My question, IF the Supreme Court should take these cases and IF it should be proven without a doubt that President Trump had actually won the election would that decision cause the removal of Joe Biden who is now a sitting President?  If that would be the case, who would the military report to?  

• I  believe that the military is in charge of maintaining order while Biden runs the government during Trump's "vacation."  When the SCOTUS overturns the election, Trump will take the reigns.  Explain logically why Biden and Lugosi cannot tell you why the NG is present and for how long it will remain.  The military is waiting on the SCOTUS to confer, heae, and pass judgment.  trump's in.  Biden is out.  People being arrested. Calmness settles in.  Military gone!

• It may require IMPEACHMENT to remove the fraud.... as he has been seated under the authority of Congress... they certified his electors as good January 6th... that is why it was so important to stop the certification by the joint session of Congress.  VP Pence should have kept the session open and allowed all the challenges to be heard, setting the precedent for removal due to an uncertified vote by fraudulent Electors.

This reply was deleted.