Replies

• isn't that something? as if he is running for something else although I am behind him all the way and he still my president. 

• That's is what God said through the prophesiers.  All the corruption and liars would be exposed, that February would be chaotic, and that the weathr, especially in the east would be very bad. All turning true. Bo Polny, a famous financial expert who tracks dates to predict major events which may affect financing said last year that a major event was going to occur on Sept. 17.  Ruth Bader Ginsburg died.  He again predicted that someting was going to happen on the 17th of Feb. of 2021, today.  Rush died.   Bo Polny also agrees the corruption is going to squeeze out everywhere.   It is all coming true.

• Hope for the best - prepare for the worse

• This is all theater...... everyone look behind the curtain on the stage.   It is FACT that the election was rigged and stolen, and one of the big perpetrators, Dominion Software w/its machines, is being called out so Dominion is getting very ugly, esp. towards the very brave Sidney Powell.  We need to hold her in prayer because she DOES know the truth and has all the evidence and facts.  But Dominion is only part of the election "swamp" that committed this evil fraud.  Let them all show their true "colors", their vitriol, hate, & evil..... let the play continue for just a little while longer.  

The military is there for a reason, AND WILL NOT BE REMOVED BY ANYONE IN THE CAPITOL.  We will see if SCOTUS is willing to see the truth because it is ALL out in the open now.  Remember Mike Lindell's report, "Absolute Proof": the members of SCOTUS have seen this. They have to figure out how to pay their role; some of them have their lives and careers on the line for this.  So, Let the theater continue with them, then we will know what will come next.  God and Truth will win out.  And absolutely Trust that President Donald J. Trump knows everything and is still in control.

• The problem is that the Democrats are likely to argue that the SCOTUS is stacked with GOP operatives and that their judgment is in error... They will then state that Biden was confirmed as president by Congress and that Congress is the controlling constitutional authority for installing or removing a president, not the SCOTUS... They will simply ignore any SCOTUS  ruling that Biden is in office by fraud.  The only lawful and Constitutional way to remove Biden is through IMPEACHMENT, the 25th Amendment, or death...  Congress under VP Pence sold us out and Pence's name will go down in infamy for his unjust and ill-advised act of betrayal.

The National Guard is probably in DC to keep Biden in office... should the SCOTUS rule the election is a fraud and the people show up by the millions to remove him by force. Biden will not go peaceably and the Democrats will not IMPEACH him... the alternative is a revolution or suffer a criminal in office.

• I don't know- Trump recently won 15 cases of 22 in the last week and a half - there about. Yeah They Are Hearing Most Of The Cases Based On Merrit And Evidence..! I think the bastards should have heard the cases Durring The Election all the way Before the 20th of Jan. or Past. There Is No Reason Why Inaugeration Couldn't Have Been Put Off..! They ALL Simply Thought They Could Cancel And Erase Donald Trump but That Didn't Happen ..! Once Again - Aquited On Another Bogus Show Impeachment Trial and Trying Now To Still make Trump a Criminal and ALL and Any That Voted For or Still Stands For Him..!  I am a CRININAL..!

• It no longer matters...  Win every legal case the fact is that CONGRESS is the Constitutional authority for installing or removing a President... the Congress's CERTIFICATION of the Electors on the 6th of January ended the Constitutional argument over Fraud. VP Pence allowed Congress to dismiss the serious issue of election fraud and instead he installed Pres. Biden as our Constitutional President.  If the SCOTUS rules that the election was a fraud and that Biden is in office as a fraud it will not matter... as the Democrats will simply state that the SCOTUS has no jurisdiction to remove the President.  It takes IMPEACHMENT, the 25th Amendment, or death to remove Biden.

Look, the National Guard is in DC to keep Biden in office not to jail him... he is CIC.. commander in chief.  The Democrats will dare anyone to attempt to remove Biden by force as they will insist that Congress has the only power to remove a President by Impeachment and the 25th Amendment.  And, they are correct.  What needs to be done is to IMPEACH Biden but that will not happen in a Democrat Controlled Congress...

The only peaceable alternative for removing Biden from office... is to call an Article 5 Convention, where he is removed by a recall and term limits amendment...along with all of the sitting members of the Government... A term limits and recall amendment needs to be in the works NOW. Even if SCOTUS declares the election a fraud, Biden is not likely to leave, he will not resign.  Impeachment is out of the question and death would only put Harris in office. She is worse than Biden. Besides she is not Constitutionally eligible to be president.

• They are just conferencing on them - no decision.  And will the Supreme Court follow the Constitution or the wishes of the Democrat party?  I fear it will be the latter.

• Yes, you are correct - conferring.  Nevertheless, they cannot take on the cases, individually or collectively, until they confer.  Set your fears aside (lack of faith; faith is light- God and fears are lack of faith - emotions - darkness).  Remember, so many cases were set aside.  I believe that had to do with the imagined emotional tenor of the nation and direct threats from private citizens, to businesses, to political people.  I believe the court thought it wise to delay the conference in order to allow all factions an opportunity to quiet their emotions including their own.  The fake #1 impeachment and accurate trial completed, the fake inauguration now history, the fake #2 impeachment and its accurate trial results now a part of history, the after-trial comments given, and presently a few days of settling occurring, Friday is perhaps, in the court's collective mind, a good day to hold the official conference.  It is followed by a weekend - a blessing of time to them and to the nation in their thinking - not mine!  Are they going to address these cases in just one day?  I think not.  I truly believe that they are like all of us and have been discussing these cases and their merits, thereby formulating and organizing their thoughts and the laws which may be pertinent.  When they confer as a group on Friday, they will have their individual thoughts organized and their personally gathered pertinent existing laws listed.  They will have an idea of what will be presented to them.  With all this unannounced, but nevertheless accomplished prior to Friday, as a group, they will be prepared to confer on all cases on Friday with the results probably announced Friday which gives the pause of the weekend to re-settle the nation's emotions, or give the militia's the opportunity to finalize plans.  God did announce through His prophets that February would be chaotic, as would March and April, and that the dates surrounding day 17 in each of these months would be days of stress. Today is day 17 in February, a day leading into the 19th, Friday.  I believe the justices are working avidly today and tomorrow in preparation for Friday's announced official conference.  Bo Polny is no prophet.  Neither is Rabbi Chan.  Both are highly esteemed in predicting eventful days in a logical manner.  They both agree with the prophets in many ways. I suggest that your fears should be set aside in favor of having faith in your heavenly Father who guides and protects you lest you dash your foot against a stone.  Use this time to settle your fears by praying for God's will to be exhibited in its full glory.  Also, here are three video "pills."  Take one at a time at moments of nervousness and call God continually!  (All the best: Jack)   

A general statement applicable to you and also to our nation:  Look to the Wind [From The Ezekiel 37 Keys of the Spirit (Message 2...

Our foundation as individuals, TP Patriots, and conservatives for our nation: MUST SEE! Prophetic Word to America - Jonathan Cahn At 'The Return'...

Bo Polny, cycles timing analyst:  APRIL proclaim LIBERTY throughout the Land, coming VICTORY MARCH! -...

Hank Kunneman, prophesy:  The 2021 Snow Prophecy, God Dealing with Injustice | Hank Kunneman ...

Mr. Kim Clement, prophesied in 2008:  Kim Clement's "Two Presidents" Prophecy & More About Iran &...

• Martha, I pray you are wrong, ...... but I'm not betting on it.  We just need to keep the pressure on these communists.

This reply was deleted.