ADMIN

9867185099?profile=RESIZE_584x

Federal prosecutors have demanded the financial records of multiple fundraising organizations launched by attorney Sidney Powell after the 2020 election as part of a criminal investigation, according to a subpoena reviewed by The Washington Post.

The grand jury subpoena, issued in September by the U.S. attorney’s office for the District of Columbia, sought communications and other records related to fundraising and accounting by groups including Defending the Republic, a Texas-based organization claiming 501(c) 4 nonprofit status, and a PAC by the same name, according to the documents and a person familiar with the investigation who spoke on the condition of anonymity to share details of the probe.

As part of the investigation, which has not been previously reported, prosecutors are seeking records going back to Nov. 1, 2020.

The subpoena reviewed by The Post was signed by Assistant U.S. Attorney Molly Gaston, who is also handling politically charged matters related to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, including contempt of Congress charges brought against former Trump adviser Stephen K. Bannon for refusing to testify in front of the House committee investigating the pro-Trump riot.

In an email, an attorney for Defending the Republic said, “We have always known the more effective we are, the more the false attacks will intensify. Defending the Republic has and will continue to fight for #WeThePeople who make this country work.”

read more here: https://republicbrief.com/sidney-powell-part-of-new-federal-criminal-probe/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know just how you feel, as I feel the same.  But trusting in God; His timing, His Will, His strategies, has really shown me that it was not a waste of time or our lives.  I know of the last forty years and all that has been revealed by people like you and me who continue to fight for our freedom either on the battlefield, the political-social battlefield, or the real root of it all, the spiritual battlefield, the real true patriot will continue to stand.  

• R S, I agree.  I have been fighting this battle for a while myself, not 40 years but for quite a while.  I am old, poor, and too disabled to help with protest marches or fight the coming battles but I pray daily asking God to open eyes and soften hearts, and write articles to encourage people to not give up and to do what they can.  We are in a spiritual battle for the soul of the nation.  Our battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in the unseen realm Eph 6:12.  My main armament is prayer although I have physical armaments also but am too crippled to use them effectively. 

• I have been fighting the battle for a number of years as well Bob, but then God reminds me that we are near the end. It is a little difficult to pinpoint where we are, but we can come close by recalling the Revelation 12 sign God gave us in the night sky of Virgo. This sign tells us that we are now living well beyond Revelation 12, and we are witnessing the success of the 'principalities and powers' growing stronger throughout the world each and every day. I'm afraid things are not going to get better from this point on, but that does not mean that we give up on resisting the evil we face. God Bless.

• Roland, I pray daily asking God to have mercy on His people in this nation, to open the eyes of the blind, and soften the hearts of the willfully ignorant/satanists before it is too late for them and for America.  As Israel suffered greatly for the sin of one man America is suffering for the sins of an entire movement, that toward satanic control in our nation.

• Ditto... Inner Trader

• Never thought this country would come to this, I HATE the corruption in our govt.

• Facts don't matter to the left... they have their own version of the facts and anything other than their approved version is considered to be false no matter how credible and compelling.  The left is not only entitled to their own opinion... they are also claiming the right to their own facts.  Discovery is a joke... if the prosecutor and judges are corrupt any compelling defense will be thrown out ... denied proper discovery.

• Ron, very true.  "Misinformation" is truth that shows the lies of the satanic left's agenda/narrative!!!!!!!!!!

• Whether it is Soros or Biden or any other form of scum attempting to destroy all that is Good with the United States, remember, "If someone offers you a Gift, and you do not accept it, who does the Gift belong to?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I caution the continuous reopening of pasts wounds to Right Wrongs done in the Youths of Previous Generations, as the Acts themselves open the potential for festering sores that feed continuing unsolvable, endless hatred that feeds such causes as "Black Lives Matter" and "Reparations." Walls are not Resolutions.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.