ADMIN

9669044698?profile=original

It has happened over and over again. Some festive occasion is on the horizon and cable news brings on Dr. Anthony Fauci to ask him if we are allowed to celebrate, as if he is the secretary of holiday gathering. A week ago the great Oracle of COVID warned sternly that it was too soon to tell if we could have family bashes this fall and winter. He walked that back faster than he shut down the investigation into China.

Mind you, Fauci didn’t explain this reversal. No doubt there was much sciencing behind it, complicated stuff we would never understand. But don’t get too excited. Fauci and the feds have flashed a cautious green light on your family traditions, but only if you still wear a mask indoors.

For those of you confused about what you are and aren’t allowed to do in your own home with your own family, there is thankfully another option:

Ignore it. All of it.

Just turn off the TV when Fauci, currently the star of a sycophantic Netflix movie, starts opining about your freedoms. We don’t need Anthony Fauci to tell us if we can trick or treat.

read more here: https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/shut-up-fauci-we-dont-need-your-permission-to-celebrate-a-holiday/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are three jokers in DC Biden Pelosi and Fauci. 

• Not Crude at all ATV! Plenty of us are more than willing to draw Maps and Write Directions to assist the "Idiot!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• He certainly is an idiot.

• 9670681878?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• At the risk of sounding crude, I believe it is time for all freedom loving American citizens to say to Fauci:  "Kiss my ass".

• When is America going to unequivocally demand Dr. Fauci be fired... and then indicted for genocide and crimes against humanity... firing isn't enough.  This bum manufactured the pandemic, starting with illegal 'gain of function' research on the family of COVID viruses... 

When it was discovered that he was engaged in illegal 'gain of function research' he sent the COVID virus and his research to the CCP, Wuhan, Military Institute of Virology, for completion and release.  We all need to open every major athletic event and open-air function, with a verbal 'FXCK You' Dr. Fauci' salute from America... Do this until he finally gets the message and resigns or his boss fires him... America doesn't need too cater to Dr. Mengela types. 

• It is people such as Fauci that "Dueling" should never had been made illegal to settle points of "Honor!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain 

• "Covidiots": good one!

• He is one of the slimeyist people I have ever seen. Surprised Trump even got near him

• Fauci along with Bill Gates belong on Death Row for Murder

This reply was deleted.