Replies

• STFU harry you POS!

• The British aren't happy unless they're miserable.

• Just little Harry showing his ignorance of our history. The man is correct...sit down and shut up, clown.

• In short time soon, everyone will awake. The History books will all have to be rewritten, including the the Big One,....BIBLE.

Fasten your seat belt..  The ride is to get really scary from here. So get prepared!!!!

• species that likely preyed on early humans.

Millions of years ago, giant dwarf crocodiles inhabited Africa that loved to eat our human ancestors.

Two new species of crocodiles have been discovered, according to a recent study headed by the University of Iowa. These crocodiles formerly inhabited east Africa between 18 million and 15 million years ago before inexplicably becoming extinct. Their findings were recently published in the journal The Anatomical Record. The species, known as giant dwarf crocodiles, is similar to the dwarf crocodiles that may today be found in central and western Africa

University of Iowa News - SciTechDaily
    Science, Space and Technology News 2022
  • I wouldn't even wish my time talking about that piece of s***. I have nothing more to say about this subject.

• What a waste of humanity he is. Please shut up and go away, we don't care what you have to say

• He can't get along with his own royal family so he came here to speak his crap. Each time I read of something he did or said I am of the thought he may well be a Marxist. Heck, his own wife is much the same, fights with her family as well.

• I stopped caring what the British had to say in 1776

This reply was deleted.