Replies

• Your wet dream will never happen, the left will not allow it and the no-nuts Republicans will say nothing! 

• Gerald, I agree. Total and unwavering loyalty to President Donald J. Trump under all circumstances is required of every American patriot.

• I think that is a very wise statement. The demoncrats have shot their wad by this raid, I fear their next move will be to try to have him taken out probably with one of the clinton assissins

• Janet, I believe you are correct!!!!!  Neither party can afford to let Trumpget reelected because both have much to lose should he be in the position to expose their corruption!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes Trump should announce the candidacy for president and show the voters how far this idiots will go to destroy you and win elections what ever it takes 

• They are not past assassination. 

• Should Trump file now… it depends on how he plans on financing his overall campaign… there are limits and various registrations and reports that must be filed… it is quite complex and technical. See the Federal Election Commission site (FEC) at link below.

Home | FEC

From a pure tactics … not financial position I would say YES DECLARE NOW as the security issues will be easier to manage and federal secret service help in addition to his presidential secret service details may be available… there are rules and regulations regarding the timing and means for obtaining this coverage.

In any event declaring now will provide him a boost in the way the public VIEWS the Democrat Parties and the FBI/DOJ’s treatment of him… The idea that a political candidate is being pursued by government agents may force the DOJ to back off the harassment. 

Home - FEC.gov
    Find what you need to know about the federal campaign finance process. Explore legal resources, campaign finance data, help for candidates an…
  • Trump will do what,s best when the time is right .

• Unless his lawyers know something we don't, he should announce. He will get Secret Service Protection, amongst other shields. America needs to know Trump is Coming!

• He already is entitled to Secret Service protection. Does a poker player expose his hand before the last card is dealt? Nope! Why announce now, let the dems stew for a while and wait at least until after this years elections.

This reply was deleted.