ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Time to stop listening to this idiots fear is the only weapon they have and it's time for Americans to stand against them 

• These people just don't have a genuine care for life so they should not be part of the vote for anything that has to do with the life of innocent babies. That should be left to individuals who fully grasp what is going to happen to these babies in the womb. We cannot leave it to these soulless satanic demonRats who are influenced by dollar signs and other evils like making this into a profitable market where no part goes without a dollar sign. It's truly a evil market when you do a deep dive. 

• This is the result of what happens when a little girl opens her Christmas Present from Mother expecting a "Chatty Kathy" and finds a "Dead Kitten." Was her mother part of "Atheist America?" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• How about  the chuckey doll that looks like biden press secretary for Christmas.

• She is one demon possessed broad! Read your Bible!

• I hope the Rowe vs Wade is going by the wayside - so typical of the Democrats to want to kill innocent babies.

• Abortion is MURDER and Almighty God will punish those pushing it!!!!!!!!!!

• Just another Loud Mouth acting like a thug . Who is she trying to impress ?  

• It's too bad she and the loony Squad missed out on being aborted.

• True, isn't it amazing that none of the satanists pushing abortion are willing to abort themselves!!!!!  The satanic leftists even want to kill babies born after a failed abortion.  I am sure they would like to euthanize me for opposing their evil agenda.  I pray they will wake up before it is too late for them!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.