ADMIN

Pin by Nona Ubizness on Memes | Court terms, Chief justice, John roberts

"I think it is personal," the Texas senator said about Justice John Roberts' motivation to turn away from the conservative movement with his court decisions........

Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz says Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts "despises Donald Trump," which accounts for a number of the decisions he had made from the top seat on the high court in recent years.

In an appearance on David Brody's recently launched show "The Water Cooler," Senator Cruz, an attorney and author of the new book "One Vote Away: How a Single Supreme Court Seat Can Change History," told the host that "John Roberts has become the new Sandra Day O'Connor."

Cruz said he agrees with Vice President Mike Pence, who in an interview last month, told David Brody that Justice Roberts has been a "disappointment to conservatives."

However, Cruz believes that part of Roberts' pivot away from conservative-minded jurisprudence is motivated by personal hatred toward the president. "I think it is personal," said the senator.

read more:

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/senator-ted-cruz-says-scotus-chief-justice-john-roberts-despises-donald-trump

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All judges on every level of the judiciary need to be like Alito and Thomas. Barrett is one of those fine judges. She is also pro business, pro religion, and she has conservative values as every American patriot should have. I cannot see any of these three fine judges going against business, religion, or Trump for that matter. I also believe that Kavanaugh and Gorsuch will fall into line. We don't need more than five to right all the wrongs activist judges had done.

• Remeber that Reagan appointed Ginsburg thinking that she was consevative.We all thought Roberts was conservative untill he turned to the dark side, so I'm not even sure about Barrett.

• Barrett has the Pope in her ear.

This reply was deleted.