ADMIN
read more here: https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/12/27/senate-republicans-move-to-ban-federal-funds-from-states-cities-that-allow-illegal-aliens-to-vote-n497614

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pat, that is because the gop establishment is complicit with the devildemocommiecrats in TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• It is hard to make changes when you are the minority party!  Lets make sure that in 2022 we can change that, get rid of Pelosi and others like her!  Vote as if your life depended on it, because it does!

• Yes, it hard to make changes when minority party but there were many times when Trump was president they did nothing. Sadly far too many are rinos & when it comes time to do the right thing they do nothing

• Bidens gestapo will move to stop it 

• I can see how they could do this for Federal Elections as the guidelines for those are set down in Article 1 of the Constitution (and therefore I believe they could only be changed with a Constitutional Amendment - maybe one of the lawyers on this list coult verify that), but I am not certain they can do anything about non-Federal elections.  I certainly hope they can!

• Republicans, you better get your ass moving and do what you say you are going to do. No more anti-Republican moves like Paul Ryan the Rino did. Republicans could have done a lot of good if it wasn't for him. Take notice of where the country is and start moving on issues to save the country NOW.

• Al, no one loyal to the Constitution will be allowed to have a position of power within the caucus because to do so would undermine their plans to destroy America!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.