ADMIN

8990049467?profile=RESIZE_710x

Now that Jeff Bezos’s space flight company Blue Origin has lost a multibillion contract to Elon Musk’s SpaceX, Congress is prepping the ground for Bezos to win a contract anyway, ordering NASA to make not one but two awards.

The order would come through the Endless Frontier Act, a bill to beef up resources for science and technology research that’s being debated on the Senate floor this week. An amendment was added to that legislation by Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Wash., to hand over $10 billion to NASA — money that most likely would go to Blue Origin, a company that’s headquartered in Cantwell’s home state.

Cantwell’s amendment is no sure bet though: Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., introduced a last-minute amendment Monday to eliminate the $10 billion. “It does not make a lot of sense to me that we would provide billions of dollars to a company owned by the wealthiest guy in America,” Sanders told The Intercept Tuesday.

The Bezos space company had been competing against SpaceX for a contract to put astronauts on the moon, the first such trips since 1972, but lost the bidding process with a price tag twice that of SpaceX. NASA announced the award to the Elon Musk-owned company last month.

read more here: https://theintercept.com/2021/05/25/jeff-bezos-blue-origin-senate-bailout/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• His fee for COLLUDING in the theft of the elction. I wonder what FACEBOOK and TWITTER are getting for COLLUSION in their Marxist styled COMMUNIST REVOLUTION.  How much is the government contract for their C.C.P. styled Totalitarian surveillance of WE THE PEOPLE.  The Democrats are LOOTING THE COUNTRY. Anyone notice that yet. It's hard to catch ALL the multifronted attcks from within the enemy is launching but......Wake up. They ARE overthrowing us. NO OTHER LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS I've tried!!! Not a one can I come up with. 

• I've always been weary of this 'American Genius' that has consistently been propped-up by the new-'rage-' media as such an American icon. Hats-off to one of the smoothest con-artists in America. I just pd. my taxes and I didn't read a damn work about 'loaning' this little-boy genius any $? ...stop giving my 'very hard earned $' to this 'Startrek Wanta-be.'

• Anybody has watch Blue Origin videos knows he is so far from have space worthy vehicles as I am as to flying without wings or airplane.  He send a rocket up in the air, it doesn't even get into lower earth orbit area and it comes back down.  NASA made the correct decision previously No money for Blue Origin.Time for us to tell our representatives not to vote for this bill.

• The true goal of democrats is to 1st bankrupt the U.S.A., then restructure the country as a 2-class society: Ruler Elites and Peon Slaves – exactly like China, Cuba, North Korea, etc., and all communist tyrannies.   How anyone could not see this is the plan they are following/executing is sad and scary.

• They're doing it because they hate our country and are hell bent on using every luciferian tactic to finish destroying it. Stealing an election and putting their evil fraud in our White House WITHOUT the permission of the people has proven it and was just the latest nail in the coffin.

This reply was deleted.