ADMIN

6174466687?profile=RESIZE_584x

If Supreme Court judge John Roberts wants to write federal amnesty policy, he should resign and compete for a legislative seat, said Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark) June 18.

The taunt came after Roberts sided with four Democrats on June 17 to preserve the 2012 amnesty created by President Barack Obama.

“It cannot be the law that what Barack Obama has unlawfully done, no president may undo,” Cotton said in a statement. Cotton continued:

Yet John Roberts again postures as a Solomon who will save our institutions from political controversy and accountability. If the Chief Justice believes his political judgment is so exquisite, I invite him to resign, travel to Iowa, and get elected. I suspect voters will find his strange views no more compelling than do the principled justices on the Court.”

The decision by Roberts and the four Democrat-appointed justices said Trump’s deputies did not properly follow the Administrative Procedures Act when they stopped Obama’s amnesty in 2017.

The five justices made the decision despite that Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions had first declared the amnesty to be illegal, and even though homeland security chief Kirstjen Nielsen later submitted a lengthy explanation in June 2018.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/19/sen-tom-cotton-to-chief-scotus-judge-resign-and-get-elected/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• This chief must know the daca rule was put in place by osamaobama illegally. I am leaning towards someone has some dirt on the chief. Looks like the whole justice system is corrupt. Hope we can get President Trump 4 more years so that he can get some of this shit straightened out. EVERY BODY TRUMP 2020!

• I am a first generation American my family comes from Spain and my first language is Spanish although I was born in the United States. My mother was a typical Spanish mother she could really hold a grudge she would not allow the language of witches (English) in our home she kept muttering something about an Armanda whatever that means. All my family came to the United States of America legally through Ellis Island I still have my mother’s Spanish passport with a United States visa stamp I do not have my father’s passport because he became a United States citizen prior to World War Two (What the Hell he thought the United States is nice place why not toss in my treasure, life and sacred honor to keep it going.)  all my family climbed up the “Stairway to Heaven” on Ellis Island. For those of you who are ignorant of American history Ellis Island was not just an Immigration Inspection Station it was also a United States Public Health Service Inspection Station and Quarantine Center. If a foreigner arrived on Ellis Island and were flagged by the United States Public Health Service you had three ways of the island. First you got back on the ship and went back to your port of embarkation post haste. Second you were quarantined on Ellis Island until you were released. Third you stayed on Ellis Island until you died there were crematoriums on the island and 65% of the island are human ashes. If you died at sea your body fed the fish! In addition you had to prove you would not be a public charge and go on welfare and should my Ukrainian girlfriend some day finally decide to come to America and marry me I have to do the very same thing. Quite frankly I feel that President Donald John Trump is ill served by our organs of state security (Definitely too much time learning to fight those pig farmers) and if someone would just take the time to look at the front page of the Washington Times for December 17 2014 they would find the following paragraph “Judge Arthur J. Schwab, sitting in the Western District of Pennsylvania, said Mr. Obama has some discretion in enforcing laws, but by setting out a comprehensive system to grant tentative legal status to as many as 5 million illegal aliens, the president has strayed into trying to write laws which is a power reserved for Congress. President Obama’s unilateral legislative action violates the separation of powers provided for in the United States Consitution as well as the Take Charge Clause, and is unconstitutional,” Judge Schwab wrote. Everyone I ever worked for be it in the military or law enforcement always knew that I was a smart mouthed insubornat trouble maker when I was in federal law enforcement someone asked my supper chief in Sodom on the Potomac isn’t Agent Lopez a little eccentric? His reply was “Hell I’ve known Ray since Vietnam he isn’t eccentric! He is fornicating looney tunes. But he is efficient as Hell.

• Sounds like we are a lot alike Ray... Question, what has happened to the FBI.... why are the line agents permitting its corruption?

• The street grunts are great are great the scumbags on the 7th floor are all trash. I joke around with alot of them both retired and active and they hate the current Director Christopher Asher Wrey with a purple passion and I do not find their lewd comment about he being my illegimate son the least amusing since it is a physical impossibility. Could you please explain to me how Peter Paul Strzok II could posibly been working in the counter espionage section with a lapesed security clearnce and he is married to Melissa Hodgman, an associate director at the Securities and Excahnge Commision. The great British courtier, wit and general observer of the human condition Sir John Harington (baptized 4 August 1560 – died 20 November 1612), once observed   "Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason."  I guess he had a crystal ball to see the future how else would he know about the Clintons? They sure prospered off treason!!! By the way how much did the Clinton Foundation make from the sale from the Uranium One sale of 20% of America’s uranium supply, the $14,000,000 that Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton received advance that she received for her book “Hard Choices” Which she now says she cannot remember anything about back home we call that “Chicago Amnesia”! Does anyone really need an explanation for that one and the $15,000,000 that The Honorable William Jefferson “Bubba” Clinton also known Her Majesty’s Police Service as “The Rhodes Scholar Rapist for his book “My Life,” besides $500,000 speaking honorarium “Bubba” Clinton received for speaking in Moscow. But as a paranoid old retired Treasury law enforcement officer with a really warped sense of humor I would love to watch sixty I.R.S. Criminal Investigation Division Special Agents auditing the Clinton foundations books. After all they have not be audited in over twenty years. I will know they found something when they start giggling and when they dissolve into gales of laughter I will know for sure the Clinton crime family gooses are cooked!! Especially if they are people I trained because it will be a whole lot of fun!!! 

Did you know that in September 2016, James Brian Comey pocketed $6 million from Lockheed Martin, who is a Clinton Foundation donor, and became a donor in the same year Comey received those funds.  Comey became a board member, a director, and a Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee member of the London bank HSBC Holdings in 2013. HSBC has also partnered with The Clinton Foundation, where records indicate that the bank projected $1 billion in financing through the Clinton Foundation for “retrofitting” 1,500 to 2,000 housing units to conserve energy.  In that same report, I mentioned that his brother, Peter Comey, served as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas” for DLA Piper. DLA Piper was not only one of Hillary Clinton’s largest campaign donors, but also audited the taxes for the Clinton foundation? Look I am a nasty old cop and we are the biggest gossips in the world.

• THE DEMON-RATS AND OBUMMER-LOVERS HAVE "SOMETHING" ON THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT!!  HE SHOWED IT WHEN HE VOTED ON OBAMACARE AND NOW ON DACA AND OTHER DECISIONS!!  HEW SHOULD RESIGN NOW!!!

• I believe Obama has dirt on Roberts and is controling what he does. I believe Obama showed Roberts the dirt they found on him and told him that he was going to be Obama,s bitch from now on and do as the DNC told him or they would release the info to CNN. Roberts has been behaving like a lefty loon since taking his seat on the court after the deep state assassinated Antonin Scalia.

• I am not sure about Roberts but I did hear a commentary bemoning President Donald John Trump and it was made by by former President George Walker Bush iwho appointed him.

• Justice Roberts appears to be dirty... and is being coerced to rule in favor of leftist doctrine on critical issues before the SCOTUS. An honorable man would resign.  However, there are few honorable men left in government and fewer in the legal profession. They have, almost all to the man, sold out to greed and avarice; too, Mammon and the love of wealth and power.  That is why the people elected President Trump, a novice politician, who PROMISED TO LOCK UP THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND DRAIN THE SWAMP. Sorry folks, that didn't happen.  In fact, the deep state is trying to LOCK UP THE PRESIDENT.

The answer to our problem requires BOLD AND DRAMATIC ACTION... SHOCK AND AWE.  The President needs to declare a National Emergency and martial law. He needs to arrest, indict, and detain THE DEEP STATE operatives as domestic terrorists,  holding hem without bail for trial by military tribunals... Even if, such action results in large portions of the sitting government awakening in GITMO awaiting trial. 

A de facto state of civil war exists.. the people have simply chosen to ignore it ...out of disbelief... out of a delusional hope, that the events occurring will somehow go away on their own... The People are in shock and need to awake to reality. 

Marxists are in control of much of our government... and will not leave voluntarily or thru the corrupted electoral process.  The People have been betrayed, sold out, and have so far neglected their duty to rise up and cast off the despots in government.  That must change, as the coming election in November is likely to be perverted and rigged... ending in civil war.

• Retired Navy Seal Matr Bracken

Matt Bracken breaks down the things to know about the coming civil war; where we are now; how we got here; and what we can expect in the coming months. He also gives some good advice about how we can push back against this Communist Insurgency. Matt is a former Navy SEAL who graduated from the University of Virginia in 1979 with a degree in Russian Studies. He was commissioned in the US Navy while at UVA, and then graduated from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training class 105 in Coronado, California. He served on east coast UDT and SEAL teams, taking a Naval Special Warfare detachment to Beirut in 1983. After Lebanon, Matt remained in an active reserve status through the remainder of the 1980s. He's now an author and regular guest on numerous talk shows and news programs.

“FOUR STAR FAGGOT INSUBORDINATE TO PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS’

Shinmen Takezo

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley had ‘shouting match with Donald Trump to force him to back down over sending in troops to clear protesters from America’s cities
      So there you have it.
      A coup in the making.
      The rot goes all the way to the top of the US Military.
      Last time I was given an order, it was yes sir--how high?!
      Now the 4-Star Fools are outright insubordinate to the commander in chief.
      Since all these fools with stars on their shoulder have to be approved by congress for their rank (by political correctness, etc.) I suspect (actually know) that the rot and political correctness goes to the top of the pentagram. I heavily suspect that there was a not-so-veiled coup threat levied at President Trump a couple of weeks ago…. and the truth is coming out in the British press no less.
      If you don’t know, the President has enormous freakin’ powers to deal with insurrection and insubordination with the ranks of the US military, and this cock-sucker is lucky he is not sitting in some Army stockade at this moment. Just look what happned to General McArthur when he defied President Truman during the Korean war--shit canned, that’s what.
      I hope that someone on president Trump’s staff reads and comprehends these facts. The President can and should replace this fuk-stain at the earliest possible moment. With this 4-star fool and any other fool who attempts to walk-back a presidential directive and direct order.
      President Trump should have relived him of command INSTANTLY, and then placed his second in command in charge--and if this fool did not comply, go to the next fool with a star on his shoulder and go on down to the level of colonel if need be. They should have been immediately placed under arrest by military police and restricted to quarters pending a military courts-marshal.
      He can direct Federal Marshalls to arrest and detain any insubordinate individual in the military if need be. He can direct military police for the same reasons. Fuk--he can can call up the ‘Militia of the Several States’ officially to do the job if necessary.
      For all you military worshiping, flag-wavers out there that think that these generals and admirals are heroes and deserve respect… here’s your wake up call.
      It’s time to start removing these generals and admirals who have just become parasites on our backs.
    • If this video and report is true... the President must relieve Gen. Milley and if his acts became the basis for mutiny and insubordination ... he should be arrested and isolated in GITMO until he can be court-martialed... without the press interfering.  In addition, if any of the JOINT CHIEFS were involved in like conduct or any General Officer is known to be of the same persuasion the President needs to identify them, relieve them of duty, conduct an Article 32 investigation of their conduct and were appropriate court marital them.

The President may need to use the US Marshal service in conjunction with select loyal MP's and CID agents to conduct the round-up... it must be swift and the individuals arrested must be held without access to the MSM or Civilian ACLU type lawyers... move them to GITMO. 

This reply was deleted.