ADMIN

More Reactions coming in from Joe Bidens comments:

5259712695?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Biden has ALWAYS seemed enamored more eith his title and position and as alwsys loves to talk. When he's talking he seems to think he's waxing eloquent! Yet he steps in it, or just blathers. Been that way for decades. I say he has NO position of his own about anything. Strictly a politician who will act in any way for a vote.

• I agree with you what a turnaround Obama did to the American people especially the black people his own race for crying out loud can someone tells me what's wrong with this picture?

• ADMIN
    SolSec🎬 on Twitter
    “Aint what? https://t.co/rcG90w4Jxt”
  • When their beliefs are challenged, or when their behavior is not aligned with their beliefs, this creates a disagreement (dissonance). ... The uncomfortable feeling caused by cognitive dissonance might manifest itself as stress, anxiety, regret, shame, embarrassment, or feelings of negative self-worth.Mar 14, 2019
    Cleverism | Get Your Dream Job & Raise Your Lifetime Salary
    Cleverism is a leading AI-driven jobboard with millions of jobs, a solid resume builder, proven tools on how to rock the job interview and raise sala…
  • Jesus and Nicodemus

23 Because of the miraculous signs Jesus did in Jerusalem at the Passover celebration, many began to trust in him. 24 But Jesus didn’t trust them, because he knew all about people. 25 No one needed to tell him about human nature, for he knew what was in each person’s heart.

•  

Luke 12:49-53 New Living Translation (NLT)

Jesus Causes Division

49 “I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! 50 I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavy burden until it is accomplished. 51 Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! 52 From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.

53 ‘Father will be divided against son
        and son against father;
    mother against daughter
        and daughter against mother;
    and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law
        and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.’[a]

https://www-biblegateway-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+12%3A…
  • Luke 12:49-53 New Living Translation (NLT)

Jesus Causes Division

49 “I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! 50 I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavy burden until it is accomplished. 51 Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! 52 From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.

53 ‘Father will be divided against son
        and son against father;
    mother against daughter
        and daughter against mother;
    and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law
        and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.’[a]

https://www-biblegateway-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+12%3A…
  • I don't see anything great about Biden. They talk about Trumps vocabulary but Biden doesn't make any sense with the things he says. The only way he got this far is by riding on the coat tails of others. I think he has the start of dementia.

• It does not look to me like a start!

• it doesn't

This reply was deleted.