Replies

• He was lying intentionally to the ignorant "WOKE" a.k.a. Useful Idiot Tools in their own destruction.

Democrats are TRAITORS.

• These people will say anything just to get their 15 minutes' of fame, even if their point is so absurd it is hardly rational. Maybe Rep. Kane should read about the Barbary slave trade which collected and sold "WHITE PEOPLE" into slavery. Also, there were African tribes who attacked neighboring tribes and sold the men and boys to white slavers. They would then usurp the land and take the women and children to be slaves in their own tribes. As the saying goes " history not taught, is doomed to be repeated". The Democrates have so skewed the teaching of American and ancient history, as to make it unrecognizable.

• How sad for our country when our politicians are this ignorant.

• Ignorant ass!

• I DO LOVE CJ!!

• This is TRULY a V-E-R-M-I-N if ever I smelled one, hey dweeb, do us ALL a favor and take a LONG walk on a SHORT pier!

• Moses was a slave and he wasn't black.

• NO-American did NOT create slavery; the blacks of Africa created it, by SELLING their own brother and sister countrymen and women, to anyone who would buy them!

• Tim Kaine got elected for the Senate by cheating Northern Virginia is well known for their cheating in Elections. We also have the worst Governor Ever Ralph Northam who got elected the same way. THEY ARE ALL MARXIST & FAR LEFT DEMOCRATS

• How people like this man can be elected is beyond me.  He is a liar and a Marxist. Now his son is going the same way.  Africa invented the slavery and America ended it.  Why is this so difficult to understand?

This reply was deleted.