ADMIN

Image result for primary the rinos meme

Senator John Thune (R-SD), a coffee boy for Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), said that Republican voters attempting to punish senators who voted to convict former President Donald Trump during the Senate impeachment trial are engaging in “cancel culture.”

Obviously, this man doesn’t have a clue what cancel culture is. How can we have politicians representing Republicans when they don’t even know what cancel culture is? Nobody is saying they want them silenced, and no one is saying they don’t think they should ever work again. They are simply exercising their Constitutional right to decide who will represent them and their state, and if the majority of Republican voters feel that the seven turncoat GOP Senators who sided with the radical leftist Woke Supremacy mob Democrats to unconstitutionally try a private citizen for something he didn’t do isn’t their top choice then they have the right to let their grievances be heard and there is no better way I can think of to let politicians know they done screwed up than to vote them out of office.

“There was a strong case made,” Thune told the AP about the House impeachment managers’ arguments. “People could come to different conclusions. If we’re going to criticize the media and the left for cancel culture, we can’t be doing that ourselves.”

Not really. The Democrat House impeachment managers lied, they altered documents, and they withheld exculpatory evidence. In fact, legal scholars have said that had they been in a courtroom they not only would have faced disbarment but could have been charged with crimes and faced prison.

read more:

https://e-militia.com/index.php/2021/02/19/sen-thune-equates-primaries-against-republican-senators-who-voted-to-convict-trump-to-cancel-culture/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have any of you heard of Saul Alinsky? here are excerpts from his "Rules for Radicals" a leftist radical, friend of Hillary and Barack

1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Don’t become old news.

8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10.“The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

11. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

• Number 13 and number 4 especially antagonize. They inspire nose breakage as I see it.

Nowhere do you see reference to the word,"truth". For Anlinsky, that is a relative idea.

• Deviant psychology combined with Chinese art of war, many people have heard of it, but the public can only be affected by it through useful idiots fulfilling those words, because that's the mind of hate (or devil) talking.  Second amendment is the only cure.

• Primaries against Rino's are very Honorable and riteous!

• I live in South Dakota and I want RINO Thune out of office. I called his office, identified myself, and I asked them to do me a favor. I asked them to please tell JohnThune to take his nose out of Mitch McConnell's azz. They laughed

• They laughed in appreciation I hope. If not, then we shall see who has the last laugh.

• I am truly impressed with the thought processes of the contributors on this thread, lots of good ideas, all worthy of debate and consideration. Jerry, Michael, Oleg, Ronnie -- Sheepdog is absolutely correct  WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER, in spite of our minor differences,  keep up the good thoughts guys -- would be great to get some female thoughts and ideas in here too in addition to Administrator Dee's. C'mon gals, get heard   ---  Regards All,  David

• On behalf of all the sterling members of our peanut gallery, THANKS!

• Start with the Senators that voted to impeach TRUMP and then primary the other RINOS up for election in 2022.  I wish that I had never supported mcconnell in his last election.  I will not make that mistake again.

• I posted this on another site, but I think it is useful to repeat:

"Republican voters attempting to punish senators who voted to convict former President Donald Trump during the Senate impeachment trial are engaging in “cancel culture.”"

The differance is that cancel culture agitates outside of due-process, for involuntary social change. The election process is the Constitutional avenue to redress issues, placing responsibility for outcome on all voting advocates and the executives of the outcome.
    Thune is full of road apples.
    Lets primary him to show it.

This reply was deleted.