ADMIN

10093984494?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• John, there is a vast difference between a "Protest" and an "Armed Revolution." You are intelligent enough not to twist the words or meanings. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Geel You think?  What I am suggesting is NOT an armed event.  What I am suggesting is NOT a protest.  I am suggesting an unarmed righting of our ship. Hello?

• You keep that thought John, you wish hard and long enough and a miracle will happen, 5 million will march into DC and suddenly all the communists will walk out with their hands in the air and resign! You keep praying for that!

• I chose to ignore you and anything you write as you seem to cause conflict between yourself and others on seemingly all blogs while offering nothing of constructive substance!

• TRUCK YEAH!

• Ilona is absolutely correct! To consider anything else is Unamerican.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Agree

• If "We, The People" do not find the time, or funds to devote to those who Best Represent Our Beliefs to Secure their Primary Nomination and November Elections, None may have any options left but to follow Robert's Call to Revolution. Just keep in mind as the American Citizens Fight among themselves, who is to protect them from invasion from without?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• What?  LDB is agreeing with a "revolution?"  How about a five-million-people march?  How about with 80,000 truckers and a 100,000 bikers and banner hangers?  Whoa, Silver!

• Agree

This reply was deleted.