Replies

• what We the People need is control of the political ruling class!!!!!!!!!!  If I lived on the border I would shoot every illegal alien invader trespassing on my property!!!!!!!!!!

• You PATRIOTS out there....give me hope!.   WE MUST STAY STRONG AND STICK TOGETHER TO SAVE OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY FOR ALL:!

1000+ a day coming across the border....who are they??  Estimates at 7X the covid incidence than the U.S. population.  What does Fauci say???zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B.T.W.  don't forget to wear your masks!   B.S.

• we have morons in the white house starting with the president and on down.

• "Sen. Kennedy: We don't need more gun control, we need more idiot control"

Great idea. Start with Washington D.C. . Work down.

• We don't need more gun control laws... criminals don't obey the law, they will obtain a firearm by any means necessary. White men don't comprise the majority of individuals using firearms to commit crimes. Inner-city criminal assaults by firearms are out of control with hundreds dying in firearms assaults in our inner cities. Yet, no one seems interested in properly policing the inner cities and other zones where huge numbers of drug and violence using firearms are out of control.

The US Constitution provides every law-abiding citizen the right to keep and bear arms... without "infringement". All arms laws and regulations are infringements and therefore unconstitutional on their surface. Fire Arms in the hands of law-abiding citizens are a deterrent to crime... not the majority cause of criminal assaults.

• REALLY!!!!!  Gosh, I bet most of us on here just didn't know any of those things!

• Patriots must find a way to restore Freedom of the Press.   ABC CBS NBC CNN are owned and controlled by 4 movie companies in Hollywood, CA

ABC - Disney

CBS - Paramount Pictures

NBC - Universal Studios

CNN - Warner Bros.

• Of course they do not have to deal with what we do. They have security, a razor fence around the people's house and armed National guard around it.  What they should do is make cinder blocks illegal and setting fires to businesses and State buildings. 

• More idiot control - than all the Democrats in Congress would be out of a job.  Come to think of it, that makes sense.  Oh, Biden and Harris would also be out of a job.

This reply was deleted.