Replies

• Rep. Kennedy is illustrating the hypocrisy of the satanists ruling America!!!!!!!!!!

• The old-timey bumper sticker "don't l, like cops? next time your in trouble call a hippie" - have I dated myself ???

• David, I love it.  I am also old enough to remember hippies.  I was a soldier during their heyday, got protested by those PUNKS but all they would do is stand back and hurl insults because they feared the beret I wore and what it meant.

• Bob, I too was a member, no Beret (I feared them too - too smart not to)  Thanks for your service   ---   D

• it all comes down to faith in America. It isn't just school choice, because we need to be better administrators of all schools. My local grands go to upscale schools for very intelligent children. My children and I actively counter the anti-Christian, and anti-family agendas that my grands are being taught. Most parents are not aware of these agendas. They should not only need to be aware, but the parents across America must become involved in deciding curriculum. Texas Lady Juanita 

• Juanita, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  America needs to get back to God before it gets the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.