Replies

• This Kennedy has his head on straight

• And the libtards really can not think.

• "Biden Administration"  LOL        It,s nothing but a bunch of Obama retreads .

• OBAMA RETREAD + POLITICAL RETARD = DEMOCRAT LIBTARD.

(ain't math fun)

No offense meant to those suffering from mental challenge in association.

Tard in Libtard - Imgflip

• Theodore, correct, a bunch of satanists who hate God and Hate America!!!!  They will spend their eternity in the Lake of Fire because they are too stupid and too arrogant to humble themselves before God and repent of their wicked ways!!!!!!!!!!

• You are so right! 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes! My husband works in the oil industry for many years. He often tells people " You like using plastic wrap? Zip lock bags? Cosmetics? Salve for your baby's  diaper rash ie. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly! Nylon carpeting! Silky blouses? Good car tires? Bycicle parts? Vinyl upholstered car seats? Vinyl covered foot stools?  Covered electrical wires? Athletic shoes? Paved roads? And MUCH MORE‼️ 
      DO AWAY WITH THE OIL INDUSTRY AND YOU WILL LOSE ALL THAT,
      And think about driving ELECTRIC CARS!  Where do you think electricity comes from? How is electricity generated! FROM FOSSIL FUEL‼️‼️

ITS TIME TO THINK RATIONALLY,  or maybe you want to return to horse and buggy days!  Pollution was soooo bad then - due to the streets covered with horse manure!

I'll keep my gas driven car any day!

• jC, i agree but leftists not only don't think rationally, they don't think at all, too taxing on their low IQs!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.