Replies

• Absolutely, Bob!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Lindsey Graham and John McCain in Ukraine preparing from a proxy war with Russia...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBN4ELGZxkI

• Thank God they did not go through with it but Joe Biden did I am not making excuses for Lindsey or McCain it seems to me that Joe biden did not like the way Lindsey and McCain handled the affairs between Russia and the Ukraine 

• Can you send this to his desk and let him respond.

• it's to let them know thqat this is America not Ukraine.

• Yes we all know that but the problem is we are not doing what we do know.

• Lopez, I have not heard Graham's name used by the prophets, but many have had their names used and the word treason attached to them and their foreheads for all eternity by God.  I do believe he will, nevertheless, be one of the multitude who will be exposed and cut down by the Angel of Death.  God is the judge.

• A toast, Lopez!  To the Angel of Death as he introduces himself to hundreds!  Hear!  Hear!

• Absolutely true, Lopez!

• And yet, verywhere I read or view, I read/see people who say we need to go to DC and enter the WH and Capitol without weapons.  The goal they espouse is the taking back of our country from people who do not love our country, from people who do not love our Constitution as written and do not love its Judeo-Christian foundation.  Yet, the Tea Party does not support a march and “take back.”  There is a Christian prophesier who says a large crowd will gather at the Capitol.  I pause to wonder why they will congregate.

This reply was deleted.