Replies

• I addressed this in total too many times.  The crowd would usher the dems and RINOs out of the Capitol and WH.  But, FEAR NOT, for God will handle all of this for me, for you, Lopez, and for ALL Christians!  Praise the Lord Almighty!

• I think everybody believe Joe Biden started the war by the way he pulled out of Afghanistan he said hello boys come on in.

• I believe it's Joe Biden that started the war because what he did in Afghanistan.

• Actually, Ukraine caused the war because Z and others were trying to take our attention away from something which they were trying to conceal.

• I thought he was a Christian what he should have said it was Joe Biden that started the war.

• Jeff, like many in congress, both parties, he pretends to be a Christian while truly being a satanist seeking personal wealth and power!!!!!  grahamnesty is the definition of a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!

• Exactly, Bob!

• wow I beginning to think so my friend.

• Glad to hear it, Jeff!

• Since she is on the arms of service committee he has a hell of a lot to be miserable about especially with what's going on in the world in general today.

This reply was deleted.