ADMIN

Who Started the KKK? That Was the Democrats Who Was the Party of ...

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)’s amendment attached to the 2021 National Defense Authorization Act is not simply an effort to rename some military bases named after Confederate leaders but a push to erase American history.

“It may be portrayed in the media as Confederate named bases but it’s far more radical,” Cotton said on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow. “It’s far more extreme. It would require a crane to go into to Arlington Cemetery and carry out the Memorial to war dead.”

“It would do the same thing to cemeteries all around the country,” Cotton said. “It would shut down exhibits in military museums of the Civil War.”

“It would require the removal of paintings from the Walls of West Point depicting Civil War battle scenes,” Cotton added. “That’s how sweeping and radical this proposal is.

“It’s not something I can support.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/07/07/sen-cotton-on-warrens-amendment-to-rename-military-bases-radical-and-extreme/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is plain sick and EVIL

• Obama was THE Manchurian candidate who was supposed to finish of the American republic. When he failed, the election of Hillary to finish the job was the plan. When that failed, and with the election of Trump, who we do not deserve but desperately needed, the left has gone all out in their attacks on everything American.
    This is the final push, they intend to win and impose a communist totalitarian government, forever destroying man's thirst for liberty and freedom.
    WHAT SAY YOU?
    STAND ON YOUR FEET OR DIE GROVELING ON YOUR BELLY?

• These amendments will not slow the axe.

• Well, the land on which Arlington Cemetary sits was seized at the end of the War for Southren Indpendence from Robert E. Lee (along with his home), so maybe the Feds should give it back to Lee's decendants.  I suspect they would honor the graves of the departed.

• Why isn't there a national firing squad to take care of traitors like this pocahontas? I am too old to serve on it but would be glad to cheer it on!

• Agree 10000%.. so very tired of this BS

• good question

•  I'm with you Tom 100%

• Who started screeching for baby murder and refuse to vote for any protections at all for innocent American babies? Demoncrats. 'nuff said.

• Not one Democrat should be reelected in November... not one.  There are no good Democrats, those who appear good vote lockstep with the wicked whenever its time to vote... the rest of the time they are pandering to the minorities buying votes.

This reply was deleted.