ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ANYthing that might reveal any of the truth about the demonicrats crimes is cause for them to scramble like rats on a sinking ship!

• ADMIN

Epstein information is also in this same district!

• AG Burr should open an investigation into the affairs of Shummer. Probably lot of financial sketetons there. 

• No questions that there are financial skeletons in Shummer's closet. Barr needs to go severely after anyone opposing our President Trump. It's the Attorney General's job to protect Trump. I'm also sure that Trump is clean as a whistle. This guy is such an honest and straight shooter, no financial skeletons for sure. Besides, he is the most transparent president ever who revealed all his financial dealings already. It's really refreshing to see such a straight and open politician. I love it. 

• Of course Schumer would do that since he is a disgusting, communist Satan worshiping demoncrat!! 

• I am so glad Berman is out and Trump is finally taking control of the judiciary. He needs to control the entire country from the Federal government to Congressa to the courts to law enforcement (FBI, CIA) all the way to cities and towns. Anyone opposing Trump needs to go so that he can rule the country by himself and make it really great again.This is what the Founding Fathers wanted and this is what America should be like: America for Americans!!!!!

• Chucky is afraid of something, Oh he is a sicko demokkkrats.

• I wonder if Chuck made any noise when then President Clinton fired all the US Attorneys. Or was he and his cohorts in the House silent as the lambs... Hypocrisy 101...

• Guess what schmucker, ALL of the EXECUTIVE branch employees serve at the PRESIDENTS will and can be REMOVED by POTUS, so chuckieBOY, GFY!

• Schumer doesn't want to drain the swamp.

This reply was deleted.