ADMIN

Woke General' Mark Milley Meme Gallery - SnuggleDuck

We saw Joe Biden's horrible press conference.  Sixty-nine percent of American disapprove of how he handled the recent debacle in Afghanistan.  Who else was involved in this disaster?  The first domino to fall in Afghanistan was caused by secretary of defense Lloyd Austin and chairman of Joint Chief of Staff General Mark Milley.  According to the AP on July 6, 2021:

The U.S. left Afghanistan's Bagram Airfield after nearly 20 years by shutting off the electricity and slipping away in the night without notifying the base's new Afghan commander, who discovered the Americans' departure more than two hours after they left, Afghan military officials said.

The Afghan commander of Bagram Airfield tried to put a good face on the sudden withdrawal in the middle of the night, but it set the stage for the collapse of the Afghan military and the Taliban blitzkrieg in Afghanistan.  Suddenly, the Afghan military that trusted us realized there would be no orderly withdrawal of American military forces.  They could not even count on the Americans to leave the electricity on for the Afghan military as the American vanished into the night.  The dominoes started falling quickly and soon led to Saigon 2.0 in Kabul.

Timelines are important.  On June 23, 2021, less than two weeks before deserting our Afghan allies in the middle of the night, Sec. Austin and Gen. Milley testified before Congress.  U.S. rep. Seth Wilbur Moulton, former Marine Corps officer, specifically asked both Sec. Austin and Gen. Milley about evacuation plans.  Rep. Moulton made several poignant comments:

As we withdraw from Afghanistan, we have not seen an operational plan to save our brave Afghan partners and allies.

7_201_9.gif

And:

Mr. Secretary, I don't need to tell you this, but these brave Afghan partners, these Afghan and American heroes, people who we asked to risk their lives, not just for Afghanistan, but for America, because we had their backs. Their future is in your hands. This much is certain, the Taliban will kill them if they can and they will rape and murder their wives and kids first if they can. Chairman Milley, if the service chiefs were ordered to evacuate our Afghan allies today, is there a plan in place to get that started immediately?

Sec. Austin and Gen. Milley carefully parsed their evasive answers.  They had their opportunity to speak up and object to the disaster that would soon unfold.  They did not.  They are either complicit or incompetent.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/secretary_austin_and_general_mark_milley_should_resign_immediately.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They should NOT resign, they should be arrested and tried for high treason! This goes for Bidens entire administration, his puppet masters and all their backers!

• Seeing that set of jump wing on milley's uniform makes me sick.  What a disgrace he is.  I would like to tear them off of his uniform and pin them on his ass.  Did he earn them or did one of his buddies just pin them on him.  I don't believe he had the guts to jump out of a plane.

• I second that. Trade our government for Americans in Afghanistan 🇦🇫 

• Turn them over to the Taliban in Trade for Safe Conduct for Our Troops and Allies!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This reply was deleted.
  • Letters are worthless pieces of paper when dealing with Marxists... Try initiating Articles of Impeachment for Austin and Millie... Stop wasting time and get serious about governing and saving our Constitutional Republic from the Marxist insurgency... stop STUPID from leading the party ... it seems to be the middle name for all of the political agents in both parties.

• All should resign starting from the fake president 

• Austin and Milley are both complicit and incompetent and must be arrested for treason and executed!!

• 69% disapprove? Were the 31% who approved the Taliban, China and Russia? This was an unmitigated disaster that wholly belongs to good ole Joe.

This reply was deleted.