Replies

• i wonder what pills Biden has been fed by his wife, for him to act somewhat coherent, because he's been off the rails on occasion even taking them.

I can't imagin how bad he is without them! 

• It will have to be taught at home as the Public Schools certainly don't teach it and if they do or did... they teach a Marxist version of civics and history.

• You are right, Col. That's also the reason why people with higher (Marxist) education are more likely to vote for demonrats while people with less formal education are more likely to vote Republican. American education is obviously brainwashing people. We need to take education back and drain the swamp in the American education system as well. Much work to do in the next four years.

• Isn't it about time they charge obiden with sedition; or treason? Hard to believe anyone would hate his country like obiden does. BIDEN GITMO 2020 

• Joe Biden doesn't hate this country, but he LOVES it's mon ey and power! He's been like that since at LEAST 1974, when he was inteviewed. he wanted to be president then, too!

• YES IT IS ABOUT TIME......ITS ABOUT TIME HIS CRIMES ARE STATED IN THE NEWS FOR ALL TO HEAR, THATS  CBS,NBC,ABC CNN

• Biden threatened the guy!

• In this day and age, no matter what you say or do, it is recorded somewhere, but people are so stupid like Biden who thinks he is above it all.  Lets prove him wrong and charge him with sedition!!!!

• Don't you want to slap that stupid grin off Pedo Joe's face?   I see he thinks he is invincible from any prosecution and seems to think he is a ladies man.   Those that vote for this guy is as much a loser as Biden is.  It will be very interesting to make a study of exactly who votes for him.

• Only low information voters. The media makes SURE they are, only reports irrelevant stories about the Bidens!

This reply was deleted.