Replies

• One can begin anytime the wish Phil! Just do it alone, do it carefully, leave no clues or patterns, tell no one and do not get caught.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• When do we start Search and Destroy missions on their Antifa and BLM TERRORIST ENFORCERS?

• Be patient, likely they'll be coming to you.

• Ilona, When we look at our own success against the British Empire, it must be taken into account Ours was but the Beginning of the turning of that mighty English Oak into Soft Pine Worldwide. The turmoil within Our Own Nation is not isolated but has rapidly spread as a consuming cancer throughout Our Modern World. Standing back it becomes readily apparent the Worlds Civilizations have basically divided into two factions, coming together in conflict. Do I personally condone another Revolution/Civil War? The attempt would be the immediate handing over Our Nation into the Hands of Others, so most certainly I do not. It was meant as a manner of a "Cattle Prod" to bring "Tea Party Members" away from this ever lasting, continuing debate over whose at fault, who failed, and why certain attempts will not work. It falls back on the old adage of "Its either time to crap or get off the pot!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• ADMIN

America has seen nothing yet! The liberals are still serving their political hors d’oeuvre!

YOU ARE THE MAIN COURSE! 

Simpsons Angry MobThe Simpsons Tapped Out AddictsAll Things The Simpsons  Tapped Out for the Tapped Out Addict in All of Us

Had enough yet? Liberals are going to keep dishing out more, and more, and more.......

• Jim, I agree.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn..,I know Ilona personally, and I know she would be a leader worth following into battle.

I don't have permission to tell he life story but she knows the evils of Communism first-hand...and would fight to her death to prevent a DemoCom takeover if America.

Ms Trommler has both a beautiful soul and a warrior's heart.

• Jim,

Have you been drinking?Just kidding!

Awwwww, it's touching to have you stick up for me. 

• It's just truth-tellin', kiddo!

• Ilona, We've been called thugs and enemies of the State before by the British. Willing to risk it again?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.