Replies

• Hahahahahahaha Lynn,

"Willing to risk it agai?" Risk? We are already there!  I assume you aren't in agreement that I'm not for a revolution or civil war.
      This time, it isn't against a king thousands of miles away taking them months to get here. This time, we don't have the leadership we had back then. This time, we don't  have the citizenry we had back then. Different time, much better equipped enemy!

The fact that we won that revolution is a miracle, show me another revolution that was successful against a government! The distance the British had to travel played a huge part, and the willingness of Americans to give it all made the  difference. 
      The fact that we won the civil war.........hmmmmmmm, we remained leagally united! We won if you are in the north, but you might get a different response from a southerner even after over a 150 years later.
      Today we have tens of millions of illegals, millions of Muslims.....who's side do you think they would take, they would be well supplied by the left against us. Then we have nearly half the population of born Americans who are against you, look what they were willing to put into the WH because Trump was mean! Soft and useless!

I am not willing to get into a fight that is a guaranteed loss, to waste good American blood, to be slaughtered. You can dream that it would be different, God is on our side, but the reality is, we supplied the government with the very tools they would use against us, we cannot come close to matching it, and God, well He hardly exists in most of the churches anymore, he sure isn't in most of the homes, not in school, workplace, not on TV, the radio, and there isn't  a country on earth who would come to help us, get involved, most would watch the destruction within. 

What would be the aftermath? I'm not even convinced we are passed the civil war yet, there are still strong feeling about it today. This would be a lot worst, a lot more bloody, perhaps a lot shorter, but the pain it would cause would be extreme, we would be digging graves for perhaps millions. In the end we would be under a totalitarian regime that would make slaves of us all, and you'd have to live alongside those who HATE you, perhaps in the same house with them.

Americans haven't lived through a war since the 1800s, (big difference when the battle is in your back yard) there is no living memory of the damage, destruction, death, suffering, the loss. There is little feeling of patriotism in America, next to none comprehension of love of the soil. Today most of America is on anti anxiety meds.........think about how they would deal with real crisis when they can't deal with day to day life in peacetime......in the greatest country on earth. 

• I have always maintained that in the beginning of this BS if the police had shot some of these creeps it would have been over a long time ago.

• Call the Detroit 300 ??

• Doug -- although killing all ANTIFA & BLM rioters would be viscerally satisfying for many folks (myself included) we don't need to, nor should we, kill them all ... Just zero-in on the leaders or at least the most obnoxious in any riot group ... 

These beings act as if they're barely human, more like herd/pack animals ... They're cowards as individuals & brave only when they can swarm one targeted person at a time.

I've seen the effect on trained, dedicated enemy soldiers when the head of the NCO or officer leading the attack explodes... it's a show stopper.

Unlike those animals, we defenders of liberty have a moral compass that requires mercy & proportional response.

Once the leaders are taken down, by lawful or violent means, the foot soldiers will cower & can be dealt with through the means of our reclaimed & reformed justice system.

If the Left's provocations do result in violence, let's be sure whenever & wherever possible, to use force only as necessary -- we're Americans, not blood thirsty French Revolutionaries.

• I agree Jim, we should not be reacting, rather responding when called upon.

I am completely against a revolution, a civil war.....but we are in trouble with our justice system, too many judges are cowards, or have been bought. Look at justice Roberts, just one example at the very top....they should put a ring in his nose so they left can lead him easier. There are many more like him at the lower courts.

• We need MORE young men just like Rittenhouse  !   Young American PATRIOTS !!!

• If the riots start again then we shoot and kill everyone of them and it will end in a hurry!!!

• If Rittenhouse is found guilty the roles might very easily reverse and the "So Called Minorities" may find themselves and theirs in the paths of riot and destruction.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• .....then, it will be called a riot, an inserection, we will be called thugs, the enemy of the state!

i do not see how he can be found guilty unless the jurors are pissing their pants afraid for their lives.
      A question during selection should be, could you be influenced by intimidation, threats, by public opinion? We cannot have weak people making life altering decisions for fellow citizens. I'm still greatly bothered by the treatment of the cop who's life is ruined because of Floyd. We know the jerk overdosed, was already dying, but this is what happens when they "cry wolf". It became a habit for blacks to immediately yell "I can't breath"! In Floyd's case it was true, but how was a cop to know that? He started saying he can't breath as soon as they caught up with him, before they even touched him. That cop was sacrificed to save the weak and racist leadership, he is rotting in prison for doing his job.......and it happened in AMERICA! Disgusting!

• I encourage all the citizens fed up with this crap, to buy weapons and ammo and be ready to defend not only their homes but their cities and states.  Enough is enough from this crazy old man.  We also need to meet this climate change crap with the same zeal and stop it now.  New Green Deal is driving this increase in inflation and flooding the market with new money is knocking the bottom out from under the existing currency.  

This reply was deleted.