Replies

• When the Citizens allow themselves to become Sheep, they deserve the justice reserved for Sheep.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• When did the US Military become so absolutely devoid of moral integrity and fortitude that it obeys orders of inaction when the morally correct thing to do is to ignore these orders and go forth from Hamid Karzai International into Kabul to rescue American Citizens?  I have, on multiple occassions throughout my military career, ignored stupid and immoral orders from superiors, including, Presidents and multi-star flag and general officers, to just do the right thing!  I guess we have dumbed down our military to a point where they expect someone else to do all the thinking and all these military members on the ground do is follow orders like lemmings.  The American Military has been known throughout history as unpredicatable with individual initiative being one of our greatest traits.  I guess that time has now passed and we have become like the Soviet Military... PARALYZED with indecision and fear!!!

• Walk Away Joe, why on this earth did you choose to run for President? Do you really think that you won the election? If you do then it really shows that you have a brain issue. Joe if you don't know it already I'm telling you that you are destroying America. Everything you touch turns to garbage to be nice. You are allowing drugs, criminals, diseases, to come into America. That America was once the leading country in the world to a 3rd rate country. Hope you are proud of your brainless decisions. I have no pleasure in saying that you are going down as the most corrupt and worst President America ever had. Yes, you will destroy the Democrat Party by turning the Party into a Liberal Communist Democrat organization. Do the country a favor at this time and please Don't Stand Near An American Flag.

• With all the newest, most up to date technology available, does anyone actually believe that the "White House" could possibly have limitations on receiving "Comments on a Hotline?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• "the comment line is currently closed,it will be open at 11 AM" White House

• You get a recorded message telling you to go on line to leave a comment but I wasn't quick enough to get the URL.

Would someone please post it?

• Time to Stand Straight, Square Shoulders, and Stop Whining about 2020, and Start Focusing on Winning 2022, in every vacancy!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Remember the stolen 2020 election and those who would not investigate the 2020 election fraud. The Democratic Party and the Chinese Communist Party stole this election. By voting in Biden, they are doing a good job of destroying America!!!

• I'm sorry but I never learned to speak "Asshole!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Just called and they hung up on me, called back, and no answering service to leave a vm.  I was told i need to call him Dear Mr. President.

I don't think so!  Nothing dear about this moron.

This reply was deleted.