ADMIN

7507346460?profile=RESIZE_710x

Ongoing “anti-police” protests in Seattle descended into a riot yet again on Sunday as demonstrators set off a “large explosion” near a police car, sending at least one Seattle police officer to the hospital with injuries.

“The protest began in the Seattle neighborhood of SoDo around 7 p.m., with an estimated 100 people marching on foot with cars following behind them, according to a Monday morning press release by the Seattle Police Department,” Fox News reported Monday. “They made their way to the building that houses the Seattle Police Officer Guild and, within hours, the demonstration turned violent.”

Although the protests in Seattle have been routinely destructive, Sunday’s protest saw the use of a large incendiary device, apparently designed to injure police officers and inflict maximum damage.

“Multiple explosives were thrown toward officers,” Seattle’s police department said in a statement. “Several officers were struck by explosives and injured.”

Photos, obtained by Fox News, show one officer with lacerations to his neck and below his eye and what looks to be a large bruise just below his eye socket. Another photo shows an officer with burns to the back of his neck, just below his hairline.

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/seattle-rioters-set-off-large-explosion-that-sends-cops-to-the-hospital?itm_source=parsely-api%3Futm_content%3Dnews&

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's time to take them down and nobody should see a thing.

• So the insurrectionists in Seattle upped the ante and started using Improvised Explosive Devices? I guess if there was doubt that we are in the next civil war evaporated the moment that bomb went off. Topeka, Kansas erupts like Seattle and Portland this form Cannoneer, Tanker and Metal Crafter won't care about my license restrictions for my security job. I will have appropriate social adjustment tools with me.

• Shoot the bastards.......they're terrorists.   Should be open season on them just like coyotes.

• The next Civil War began in ernest the moment that bomb went off. This is going to get bloodied before its over.

This reply was deleted.