ADMIN

Seattle Mayor Durkan's 'Summer of Love' - Ricochet

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) stated that President Trump’s actions “were responsible for what happened this weekend” in Seattle and “we are seeing the dry run for martial law.” Durkan also stated that the best way to bring peace to the city “is to bring more justice to the systems.”

Durkan said, “We don’t need the help that the president’s offering, and, in fact, I think the president’s actions have directly escalated and were responsible for what happened this weekend. Many people who were interviewed by media said they came to the protest because of what’s happening in Portland. The protest itself was billed as something in solidarity with Portland. And so, we are — today, I requested the Department of Homeland Security — since there was no actions directed against the federal properties here — to ask them to remove the standby team that they have.”

Host Erin Burnett then asked, “Let me ask you, mayor, because some of these images, they’re ugly. I mean, a Starbucks destroyed in the protests, a construction site for a juvenile detention facility set on fire, Seattle police say officers were burned when protesters threw explosive devices at them, and look, a lot of what’s happening here, this is not peaceful. This is just violent and destructive, and the president says he thinks mayors like you are refusing his help and those standby forces because he’s the one offering it. Does he have a point?”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/27/seattle-mayor-trump-doing-dry-run-for-martial-law-and-is-responsible-for-riots-in-city-best-way-to-have-peace-is-bring-more-justice/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  This interview is total bullshit

• Trump needs to declare that ANTIFA all are terrorists anti American and start shooting them. 

2. He needs to nationalize the NRA and they could solve our problems for FREE!

• Oh that sounds great!  Dont forget BLM also - they openly admit that they are a Marxist organization and want to destroy this nation.

• I thought he already declared Antifa a 'terrorist group!' 

• No he hasn't, and here is an article that would explain why he most likely cannot officially do it.   https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2020/07/07/antifa-...

Explainer: Can President Trump designate ‘antifa’ as a terrorist group? | America Magazine
      Branding “
  • Portland is what America will be like under the Dems.  NO Dem leader has condemned them NO ONE.  That tells me alot.   Pray Trump is re-elected and then we have to unelect many governors and mayors in blue states.  They are he(( bent on the destruction of this country. 

This reply was deleted.