Replies

• Whites are causing the mayhem, not blacks... These whites are pawns of other whites

• As well as other Blacks. They're just useful idiots.

• Yes, these whites are opposite of the whites who set blacks free : )

• Time for the federal marshals to go in there and arrest the whole works and then the Mayor and the city council for failure in their duties to the people.

• Start with arresting the Governor, Attorney General and Mayors of the states and cities involved in the insurrection... places where civil authority has refused to appropriately enforce the Laws of the United States and have allowed open insurrection to occur.  Any State or City which permits its sovereignty too be challenged publicly without the use of adequate force to remove that challenge has and is engaged in aiding and abetting said insurrection.

• YES, I totally agree. 

• The only logica conclusion I can come to is that all these "leaders" are in on what I call a major insurrection with strong posibilties of spreadingj to a full-scale revolution.  

• God bless America!

• NOW WE ARE SEEING who the REAL racists are! 

• Absurd!  Who would have thought that Black Americans have liked segregation all these years???   These people are "Sheeple."  Just hold up that carrot and you've got a following.

This reply was deleted.