Replies

• I understand and respect what you write, Skeptical.  I will say this for what it is worth.  The Admins could have written a private note to me explaining their thoughts, but they remained silent to one of their own. This is not the first time they have reacted this way to the point where they have caused me to think that they are similar in nature to those inside the Beltway.  What do you do with five-million patriots?   Throw all five-million into jail?  Throw some into jail?  Who?  Why?  Why not others?  All would have functions!  How would the citizenry view this maneuver?  How would this be viewed throughout the world?  Shoot them?  Real bullets?  Rubber bullets?  Gas them?  Stun-gun them?  Again, how would the citizenry view this maneuver?  How would this be viewed throughout the world?  When released from jail, or when recovered from gas, et al, how would these victims react?  Tell me:  When treated as we have already been treated by our own elected officials, just when is enough enough?  What will it take to cause a person to rise and make a stand?  Will the citizenry stand after they take our guns or after bullets are no longer manufactured?  Did you view the videos whose links I provided?  I pause to wonder if the government and the non-elected bullying elitists think that they can actually defeat the one who created everything, including themselves.  Thank-you for your reply, Skeptical!

• BS, as usual you are lying!
      You were talking about an ARMED march, going into the WH and marching out the president, the leftists from the capitol, you were talking about taking over those buildings, etc., and naturally no one sane would support your crazy idea, but blame those who didn't listen to you to try to pull off a coup! 
      Your numbers, your predictions, your portal, the dates, your constant nonsense, your nasty vile posts about those who don't agree with you, your religious preaching, telling people if they don't believe as you....they are all going to hell. You think you are so brilliant and we forgot all those hideous posts of yours, but we are not asses, we are on the right, the elephants with long memories of those who are trying to lead us to distruction pretending to be one of us!

• Going against my better judgment, I am responding not to you, but to what you wrote.  I am doing this not to oppose your stupid thinking and subsequent writing, but to ensure that others do not believe what you wrote.

To those people who read this being's response to me, at every occurrence, I have said the march is to be non-violent.  I said that all participants are acceptable; young, old, vibrant, invalid, female, male, adult, child, etc.  Why would I include all of these types of people if there were weapons?  With five-million people involved, who needs weapons?  Who created a coup?  The dems, leftists, and RINOs did!  Did I suggest a takeover of the health care system (BO Care)?  Did I suggest taking over the education of our children?  No, I did not!  Biden did!  Did I say we should stuff voting ballets at the polls nationwide and that we should also use the voting machines' ability to switch votes?  No!  Our RINOs did in conjunction with leftists, elitists, foreign governments (China), a world religion (Roman Catholicism/Vatican), as well as people in other countries such as Italy and Germany.  Did I suggest we should open our southern border?  No!  Did I suggest terrorizing the SCOTUS?  No!   I never suggested a coup!  We are living with a coup!  Every captain, manager, CEO, business owner, pilot, tries to correct a severe problem affecting that which these people have oversight.  Who owns this country?  We, the people!   I said we (we, the people), after someone on the inside opens door for a specified number of us, should walk into the Capitol and the WH in order to invite the dems to leave peacefully.  Those who would not comply would be gently carried to the exterior or to their vehicle.  RINOs would also be invited to leave.  No agency or group would be dissolved!  The government would not be fundamentally changed! There would be no coup!  "We the People," owners and rulers of our country, would make the corrections required without violence.  Who would argue with 5-million people?  Only a fool!  

But it may all be moot!  Please watch from marker number 1:48 to 3:41. What I desired as a result of this march, God is going to do for us!   This country is our country because God gave it to us.  He has heard our prayers.  Watch what happens.  It is akin to the Red Sea moment.  Suddenly.  SHOCKWAVES ARE COMING TO DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES PLANS (rumble.com)

You don't trust/believe prophets?  Alright.  Here is man who says he is a time analyzer: he is not a prophet!  Bo Polny: God's Got This...Historic Stock Market Crash, EXPOSING Bi...

As for the being that lied about me: "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt". Therefore, I choose to ignore you and anything you write as you seem to cause conflict between yourself and others on seemingly all blogs while offering nothing of constructive substance!

SHOCKWAVES ARE COMING TO DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES PLANS
    • Total BS as usual from you, you called out for people to arm and forecefully take over the WH. Unless you deleted those comments......people can go back about 6-9 months and see it for themselves! WHY a do you think no one responded favorably, this group and the administrators would have to be insane to go along with such stupidity? This is not a question to you, becabuse I don't care to have a response from a liar!

• You wrote this response to me.  Therefore, all aspects are written to me personally.  I never used the word "forcefully," nor was that word implied.  We just walk.  THERE ARE NO WEAPONS!!  I think people do not respond because they are afraid of what will be required of them.  They need a leader (not me).  They need far more information, a point which Col. Ron Nelson Retired brought forward.  Watch out!  You just called me a liar.  Did you notice that your three fingers are pointing back to you?  You love to besmirch those who disagree with you.  I stand with those great Patriots as you have assigned us all with similar aspects.  I pause to wonder if you a troll!  As I often write to you,

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

I choose to ignore you and anything you write as you seem to cause conflict between yourself and others on seemingly all blogs while offering nothing of constructive substance!

• This old man is sucking up air someone else could be breathing

• Looks to me to be a bunch of fools with a DEATH WISH, the Tree of Liberty is VERY THIRSTY these days!

• Whatever it takes, this evil POS needs to go!

• He's a really bad guy. 

Those who sold out to him must pay for their ill-gotten gains...and it "ain't gonna be purdy," when pay up time comes.

This reply was deleted.