ADMIN

9908457296?profile=RESIZE_710x

“A single, ominous question now hangs over the White House: What could possibly cause President Trump to put the interests of Russia over those of the United States?” Senator Schumer insinuated in 2018.

Why is Schumer putting Russia’s interests ahead of those of the United States by blocking Nord Stream 2 sanctions on Putin’s pet pipeline into Europe?

Schumer, along with a number of other top Democrats, is a beneficiary of campaign contributions from top Democrat fundraiser Vincent Roberti whose lobbying firm was paid over $8.5 million by Nord Stream 2 which is owned by Putin's state-run Gazprom energy monopoly.

Roberti, a former Dem politician, has maxed out his donations to Schumer and to Rep. Eric Swalwell, who may have been cheating on Fang Fang with Vladimir, and threw in a generous $171,000 to the DCCC, as part of the over $545,000 donated to the Democrat political machine.

The top Dem bundler is reportedly lobbying on “issues related to the U.S. position toward the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, including potential financial sanctions affecting the project.”

Suddenly, Schumer, who was accusing the GOP and Trump of being in bed with Putin, and demanding that they vote on sanctions, was refusing to hold a floor vote on Russia sanctions.

read more here: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/12/schumer-who-accused-trump-russian-collusion-daniel-greenfield/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting how they demand tax records of those who they see as a threat but not those they know are allies, like mcconnell, graham, romney, collins, murkowski, cornyn, mccarthy, cheney, kinzinger, and the rest of the deep state bureau of TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!

• OK, we all have read the intro, so now pick up the phone and call your reps and senators and demand accountability. Copy and paste this report to an e-mail to thier offices. I have been on here before and asked participants to contact their reps EVERYDAY!!! I do it, it only takes a few minutes. They need to know that we know what the hell is going on.

• The ONLY "FEAR" Politicians fear is; WHEN THE PEOPLE TAKE CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT BY (ANY MEANS)-!!! IT IS TIME FOLKS- STAND STRONG, STAY STRONG-!!!

• When citizens fear the government, that's bad ... when the government fears the citizens, that's good!

• As the Rightfully Ruling Citizens of this Republic we have allowed "Life Sucking Parasites" to take control over all aspects of Our Lives and Freedoms, by allowing them to sit in the Halls of Governments to remain uncontrolled, unaudited, unaccountable and beyond punishment. We sit back awaiting the "Gouls of Miseries" to inform us of every negative consequences, sufferings, disasters like flies waiting to spread disease on open wounds. The "Cure" is in the realization it is "We, The People" who feed and care for these ever increasing cancers, slowly turning them into personal alters of worship, leading to division among ourselves.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• So the "tuff guy" from Brooklyn is in Putins pocket , Looking like the Dem Party is nothing but a bunch of money chasing whores : China Joe "The Big Guy." set the standard ,LOLOL 

• These people belong in front of a firing squad.........ENOUGH!

• Firing squad ... YES! Including Hillary the whore.

• Schumer paid by Putin (and I have no doubt about that); Biden being paid by both Putin and Xi; Eric Swalwell sleeping with the enemy.  We need to find out how many others have interests in our enemies - I would bet it is most of the de"mock"rats!

• When Trump gets back in office, his first move must be to clean house!!!

This reply was deleted.