ADMIN

Chuck Schumer on Twitter: "Music has meant so much these #Trump100days.  Shirelles, @springsteen & more here's my @Spotify #100days playlist:  <a href=https://t.co/vzRbMTWwmG"" />

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Sunday night promised that Democrats will not "supply quorum" for votes to advance Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation effort, essentially meaning that Democrats will boycott the votes in an attempt to stall the confirmation ahead of the election.

Schumer made the comments during a Sunday night press conference in which he also demanded Barrett recuse herself from any cases involving the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the presidential election. Schumer called the Barrett confirmation process "illegitimate, dangerous and unpopular," Sunday as Democrats ramp up their rhetoric ahead of the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on Barrett that start Monday.

"We will talk about when the actual vote occurs in committee and on the floor. Democrats will not supply the quorum," Schumer said. "Period."

read more:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schumer-says-democrats-wont-give-gop-quorum-at-oct-22-meeting-to-advance-barrett-nomination

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hoookaay - -I had a sudden thought and hope it's permisable; while the Senate is still in session, can McConnell "suddenly" end the "interview period" (q's and a's) and while Senate is still in session, call for the confirmation vote?  If necessary, have the Sargent at Arms "bar the door" and allow no one to leave!! That would stick a hot poker in smucky chucky's plan.  I'm not really "up" on Parlimentary Proceedure; it just sounds like a novel idea to me.

• Chuck Schumer is in the same boat as Morons 

• upchuck, like the rest of his corrupt ilk will do anything they can to subvert the Constitution to get control so they can abolish it  and bring the New World Order they lust for!!!!!  he and all his kind should be hanged for TREASON!!!!!  They changed the rules to their advantage and now the gop, even though they are allies, is using the ill-thought out changes against them and he is whining.  President Trump and the gop not only have the right but the RASPONSIBILITY to fill the seat on the supreme court.  He will destroy everything our founders established to get total power in his hands.  Hey, upchuck, Hell is HOT and eternity lasts for a long time!!!!

• Schumer ... a true bastard.

• Michael, I think you give him too much credit, he is pond scum that managed to walk upright and babble Bovine Scatology!!!!!

• Quit whining Chucky. We should end this clown show and vote on ACB. Then get back to kicking Bidens butt. 

• Schumer you and Reid are responsible making the Supreme Court nominee be elected by majority,stop crying the president has the right to select the nominee

• HE HAS THE SAME DESEASE THAT MOST JEWS HAVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "SDG" ( some bumb goy)!!

• Hey William ... Jews as a GROUP are not the enemy. Please don't dirty our cause with anti Semitism.

This reply was deleted.