ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• McConnell doesn't need to reach across the aisle... he moved by proxy to the left long ago... along with Romney, Collins, Murkowski, McCarthy, Chenny et all ... more than not, have sold out to the left in their rush to secure a future in the New World Order.  America has been betrayed by its own leadership.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. For the traitor appears not a traitor – He speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation – he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city – he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.”  Cicero 

• Ron, I agree completely!!!!!  I left a few off my list but only because I couldn't tyhink of their names at the moment!!!!!  cornyn is another one!!!!!!!!!!

• Question: Father of Parkland Victim Asks Why US Sends Billions to Other Countries but Won’t Fund School Safety in US?

Answer: Elizabeth Warren (D), Ilhan Omar (D), AOC (D), Maxine Waters (D), Chuck Schumer (D) and a slew of Other (D's) who used every legal legislative trick to Get Cops removed from Schools to Make BLM Happy!

Update: Republicans, sent a Bill to vote that would have provided School funding for: -Police / Armed guard(s), -Single point of entry & -Teacher training. Sen. Chuck Schumer D NY killed it in favor of Gun Bans. 

It's not about protecting our kids or school safety... Nope. It's about the Democrats disarming US Citizens! Historic Fact: Governments have disarmed and executed over 262 million of their own people in the 20th Century. So, please tell me again why Governments should be the only one with guns?
    • CC, you are absolutely correct, it is about subjugation!!!!!  They are doing what every other despotic murderer has done, make citizens defenseless so they can be murdered at their leisure without fear of resistance!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of their despotic edicts!!!!!!!!!!

• Globalist must do away with the Second Amendment, in order to bring America into the New World Order. Oblama, Dementia Joe, Demoncrats, and RINO’s will use the carnage of little innosent children to eliminate God and guns because the NWO cannot coexist with a free America and the Second Amendment.  

• Onlinedoc, absolutely correct!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!!!!!

• Ditto...

• All they want is to take our constitution away and make their own Marxist laws 

• Hopefully, Schmuck Schumer will be blocked from the Senate by voters the next time around.

• Joseph Stalin

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

This reply was deleted.