Replies

• Schumer and his ilk suck

• At least "Festus" was an imaginary character on the television show Gunsmoke. Schumer is a real character in a dangerous position in Our Congress!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This reply was deleted.
    • LOL-Right, the heroes of the show, Mat Dillon, Festus and don't forget Miss Kitty, who could definitely "hold her own"; she would have been another "Lauren B" in Congress!

• Commie smucker it's you and your partner  in the house and the White House  . Your all unamerican scum !

• Like any retarded liberal, schmucky chuck has to blame someone - - -OTHER than himself.

• Schumer is more stupid than Fetus on gunsmoke.  All the turmoil and strife going on right now is the fault of the Biden Administration.  

• I deleted my former comment by accident; I had said "Fetus" name was actually Festus and Colonel Nelson added Festus Hagan.  I remember Gunsmoke and we appear to be needing some of that.

• Well, Chuckie... it's not the WHO that is the problem with getting support for the Democrat Bills...  the current phenomenon occurring in the Democrat revolt against its leadership is over the WHAT is being proposed... not WHO is working to kill those nonsensical bills.  Try offering a bill that has even a modicum of legitimacy and efficacy.  Then, note how easy it is to drum up support for it.

• Schumer still blames his Mama for placing him on the "Potty" backwards!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• And, Lynn Bryant DeSpain, she apparently also put him in with his head down and feet up resulting in his s**ty outlook on life.

This reply was deleted.