Replies

• Lynn, you are spot on with a terrific idea.  Sure wish it would catch on and soon.  I always enjoy your posts.  Keep 'em coming!!

• https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/was-covid-19-test-meant-detect-virus

Everyone shoud read this

Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus?
    The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The "Corona Test" Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus
  • Kudos to her. Hope she runs for the school board. She did a better job than our so called Journalists. She is 100% right. Remember what Sara Palen said "Don't mess with MAMA BEAR.

• Take the house & senate back; Finish the wall; no $ or help of any kind or health care for illegal persons; English language only; teach US history and Constitution in schools; audit the Fed Reserve; no visas of any kind except merit visas, revert to back our $ with gold, cancel the security clearances for all Obama, Biden hold overs and RINO's & get rid of them; voting with photo ID only, NO MAIL-IN voting, NO SAME DAY VOTING REGISTRATION AND VOTING; no doing any business with China; do not use dominion HAMMER computer and scorecard software in future voting; seize all bank accounts belonging or affiliated with George Soros’ Open Society Foundations; stop the resettlement of illegals around the USA; Do not get the VAX; This is my opinion.

• Did you hear me APPLAUDING you?

BUT 

Investigat BLM.ORG and EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH OR FORMALLY associated with "THAT  MARXIST GANG".

Investigate ANTIFA Do not allow them to show up DRESSED FOR WAR at any EVENT.

BAN CRT Critical Race Theory in ALL our schools! CRT is as evil as evil gets.

• YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes and YES!

•  I agree but the us is so brainwashed it will never happen  SO Very Sad very few have a clue

This reply was deleted.