ADMIN

Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes - Stupid People - Sticker | TeePublic UK

The national organization of middle and high school leaders is urging the Biden administration to do more to protect its members from “threats and violence” by parents who disagree with COVID-19 restrictions they put in place.

In a call for support, the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) on Thursday said its members have been faced with “hostile community members” because of their policies on “highly charged issues” involving masks, quarantines, and vaccines.

The organization cited the confrontation between Teresa M. Hill, the principal of Walden Grove High School in Arizona, and a group of people who wanted to discuss with her a student who was prohibited from returning to class after possibly being exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.

“One month ago, seven people refused to leave our campus demanding a quarantined student attend class. After a lockdown of the front office for three hours, we were forced to arrest three of them,” Hill said in the release, alleging that she became the target of “multiple threatening and intimidating” messages, emails, and social media comments that called her a “Nazi” and “fascist.”

read more;

https://www.theepochtimes.com/school-principals-call-on-federal-government-to-allow-them-ban-hostile-parents_4002969.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The "Hostile Parents" are among the Host of Their Employers! To have your employer removed from your Work Premises is a Sure Sign of Communism!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Well...lots of them ARE Nazi's and facists....teaching our children Karl Marx and communism are A-OK and our Constitutional Republic is racist and horrible...they deserve our anger

• I think the majority rules.  

• Parents you are in control of your children not the teachers not their unions and not the government the government has no power over you and your family tell them GO TO HELL 

• So it's WAY past time to clean out all the TRUE FASCISTS, ABOLISH ALL TEACHERS UNIONS, NOW would be GREAT!!!

• Yes, unions and tenure are both terrible for the kids......teaching, school should be about education, not political power, and school books should not be written by leftists/communists!

• Concerned Citizen,

You speak of Sports, a Fantasy, an Escape from Reality, An Arena for a Select and Chosen Few. Often and most viewed by those who have become "Sheep" in their own Realities. You speak of a "World of Ya But!" There are always exceptions, however the majority live in Reality. If the Majority does not assert its Rights, it becomes merely mindless, complaining, whiney slaves useless to themselves and society. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn you obviously missed who I was coyly belittling!  Hint... It was'nt you.

• LOL... Sorry Lynn I miss assigned my post as it was to be directed at Marlene, but not to her detriment mearly explaining that I was trying to slyly undercut the idiocracy of the current ruling class! P.S. I love you both for the thought provoking banter we are somehow allowed??? to share with the World here.

• The Public (Mothers and Fathers) pay the Education Institutions to prepare their children with the tools and backgrounds needed to become solid productive members of the American Society. In effect the Parents as the Bosses have the Rights of Positions to tell their Employees exactly "How, When and What" Shall Be Done to accomplish their Job Duties. Employees do not bar their Employers from anything concerned with the "Expected Product and How that Product Will be Achieved."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.