ADMIN

Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes - Stupid People - Sticker | TeePublic UK

The national organization of middle and high school leaders is urging the Biden administration to do more to protect its members from “threats and violence” by parents who disagree with COVID-19 restrictions they put in place.

In a call for support, the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) on Thursday said its members have been faced with “hostile community members” because of their policies on “highly charged issues” involving masks, quarantines, and vaccines.

The organization cited the confrontation between Teresa M. Hill, the principal of Walden Grove High School in Arizona, and a group of people who wanted to discuss with her a student who was prohibited from returning to class after possibly being exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.

“One month ago, seven people refused to leave our campus demanding a quarantined student attend class. After a lockdown of the front office for three hours, we were forced to arrest three of them,” Hill said in the release, alleging that she became the target of “multiple threatening and intimidating” messages, emails, and social media comments that called her a “Nazi” and “fascist.”

read more;

https://www.theepochtimes.com/school-principals-call-on-federal-government-to-allow-them-ban-hostile-parents_4002969.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Recall them or vote them out next election

• Why wait? and besides the next election... Is the Definition of Insanity: Keep using the same corrupted: Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines and... expect a different outcome.

• Got a better idea start teaching American history the way it happened no editing! And then start teaching American values! Then you won't have to worry about hostile parents! 

• Schoolbooks are a problem, it's the leftists who write them in America, and they all do it according to their political agenda.

• IF the public pays the bills, you need to listen to them when it comes to doing what they want done.  It seems pretty bad when those to take the tax money tell those who pay the tax money what they can do.

• In 1930's Germany, an army of some eight million children pledged their lives personally to Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich. They were called the "Hitler Jugend," the Hitler Youth. This is the story of one of these children. He would rise to high command, receive the Iron Cross from Hitler's own hands, and live to tell this cautionary tale. I grew up in a small town in the Rhineland of Germany. Peaceful, small town. 8,000 population. Life was very quiet. The first significant event in the life of the town occurred on March the 7th, 1936 when Hitler decided to move German troops into the Rhineland. I was sitting on my uncle Francis's shoulders. The people just went stark raving mad when they saw German troops. And they were screaming, heil, heil. And he lifted me up and he said, over there in the Mercedes—that's Hitler. I was infected by the obvious feeling of a nation that the whole town felt. Two months after Hitler became the chancellor of Germany I started elementary school, and I believe this is an aspect that is totally overlooked in our history books. Almost immediately, the Nazis exercised their very first priority, which was to captivate the young. [SPEAKING GERMAN]

Twice a week we were taught racial science, which was a specific instruction to be able to differentiate us from the so-called inferior races. That's when I heard for the first time the term master race." They taught us about racial purity by the shape of your skull. They matched eye color as an additional measure for the purity of the Aryan race. Very specifically, I remember clearly, our teacher indicating why, for instance, the Jews were different from us. We were surrounded by newspapers that told us that the Jews had made war on us for the last 4,000 years. I remember seeing one movie that went much further. It was called Der Ewige Jude, which means The Eternal Jew. Rats spread typhus, cholera, plague. Just as rats are the lowest form of animals, so are the Jews the lowest form of mankind. Hitler said we will be one people, one nation, and you, my youths, you are going to be that people and that nation. After he had uttered this sentence, I belonged to Hitler, body and soul. 

Out of millions of basically innocent children, Hitler and his regime succeeded in creating potential monsters. Could it happen again today? Of course it can. Children are like empty vessels. You can fill them with good. You can fill them with evil. You can fill them with hate. And you can fill them with compassion. Sadly the story of the Hitler Youth can be repeated, because, despite Auschwitz, the current World leaders are erasing History and embracing what this German gentleman did to an entire World only 80 years ago! - Confessions of a Hitler Youth

• You don't have to go back 80 years, only 30 years ago the Soviets left Eastern Europe where up until then they kept people imprisoned within their countries borders under the strickt rule of communism. No difference between what Hitler did and what the commies did. They too went after the children, they wrote the history books, they had us in uniforms, they to.d us to listen to our parents and if they say anything against the regime....tell out teachers. Many children turned in their parents who ended up in work camps, they destroyed families and created an uncertainty between even family members,no one knew who were the "whisperers", those who told on their neighbors, their coworkers, and their own families. Parents were powerless,the teachers, the regime held the power over the youth and aimed to raise loyal communists. 
      Today there are still those who cry for the days when Lenin statues were on every square, and the kids were brainwashed, owned by the state, followed like zombies without ever knowing how to think for themselves, just parroting the words of the regime. It gave a chosen few power and money they loved! We all had to learn Russian, we sang their anthem, wore their uniforms, phrasier them for freeing us from the evils (like Hitler), while Stalin, Mao, etc, encamped millions, people vanished in Siberia for no reason at all, they were in the way of the agenda, they were questionables. Everyone over 30 was questionable because they knew and remembered a time when there was freedom in the country. They understood the difference, they knew what it felt like to have opinions, the ability to speak them, but such things are luxuries, they are dangerous in totalitarian regimes! Do not think, just repeat, do not question.....that requires too much thinking and can open a Pandora's box.
      They were divided by the haves and the have nots, by religion and race, we are divided by the haves and the have nots, by religion and race, by the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, and they are working hard to make conservatism a crime...look at January 6th, those who didn't even attend a protest but voted for Trump. Conservatism is the new word for terrorist.......and if given a chance don't assume for a moment they would not come to hunt us down to get us out of their way.

We don't need to go back 80 years, not even 30 years, the spirit of Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Marx and Engel are alive and well within our own government, the Obamas, Pelosis, Biden's, Clintons, etc. (very long list) live the same sick dream of enslaving the people.

WE ARE THERE, WE ARRIVED, and they aren't going to shrivel up easily.......they want it so bad they can taste it. Just because we haven't seen that dark curtain fall around us, it doesn't mean it isn't there ready to come down!

• Very well said and SOOOOO TRUE! 

• America is not totally innocent on developing the 'master race' either. That is my point as History once forgotten, repeats its self. Just look at the E.O's, Laws and Policies the Democrats, Soro'$, Gates and the likes are implementing not only on us here in the US but Worldwide! 

• Marlene... I think the solution won't be mine but a collective effort, from millions of true Patriots who love this Country! A quick review of the posts herein show the Democrats/ the Elite/ the Ruling Class have pushed the wrong button for the last and final time! 

This reply was deleted.