ADMIN

If Trump wins again, we are all going to prison. - ImgflipHouse Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that  President Donald Trump is “threatening” him like a “tin-pot” dictator would.

Mitchell said, “I mean, I know you led the impeachment committee, but he’s the president of the United States, you’re the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee. You would think that he wouldn’t be —and I’m not sure what he meant.”

Schiff said, “Well, Andrea, you know, the childhood kind of insults are one thing, it’s just demeaning to the office of the presidency. What was more concerning at that rally and at others is the president saying that the chairman of the Intelligence Committee should be locked up, leading a chant of ‘Lock him up.’ At one point this week, he said that something should happen to Adam Schiff. There is no disguising the threatening nature of those words. 

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/22/schiff-trump-is-threatening-me-like-a-tin-pot-dictator/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Schiff and all the rest of the democrats have dirty hand.

• R.I.C.O.and subsequent firing squad,right Schiff? Because,"NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW".....Or was that just ANOTHER LIBERAL LiE?!!!

• Schiff, Pelosi, Shumer and Comey, et al, should all to jail and join Obama!!!

• Firing squad,nothing less!

• Amen!!

• Exactly! Bingo.

• A truer statement was never spoken... Adam Schiff is a nasty, evil, little man who thinks a whole lot of himself...

• they deserve to be in prison.

• Not prison, gallows.  TREASON is a hanging offense, or was in Revolutionary days.  We need to go back to hanging TRAITORS not coddling them in some white collar country club prison!!!!!

• I got you but in today world it's not going to happened.

This reply was deleted.