ADMIN

If Trump wins again, we are all going to prison. - ImgflipHouse Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that  President Donald Trump is “threatening” him like a “tin-pot” dictator would.

Mitchell said, “I mean, I know you led the impeachment committee, but he’s the president of the United States, you’re the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee. You would think that he wouldn’t be —and I’m not sure what he meant.”

Schiff said, “Well, Andrea, you know, the childhood kind of insults are one thing, it’s just demeaning to the office of the presidency. What was more concerning at that rally and at others is the president saying that the chairman of the Intelligence Committee should be locked up, leading a chant of ‘Lock him up.’ At one point this week, he said that something should happen to Adam Schiff. There is no disguising the threatening nature of those words. 

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/22/schiff-trump-is-threatening-me-like-a-tin-pot-dictator/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump will drain the swamp big time in his second term. He is the man of the hour, patriotic, ethical, honest, and in it for the good of the country and his fellow patriots. We could not have a better person in the White House.

• Lyin' Leakin' Schiff deserves everything that is coming at him. Why do the Democrats always pick morons like him for their 'experts'? I live for the day that Trump finally sqaushes him like a bug!

• the pile of schiff shouldn't dish it if he can't take it.  What a crybaby!!!!!!!!!!

• Lock up the whole bunch of them starting with the Clintons

• no, send them to the gallows for TREASON!!!!!

• Yep, the closer to justice that criminals become, the more desperate and willing they become to do anything to prevent or avoid its judgement.

• If you're unwilling to do the time, don't do the crime... What Schiff did was criminal and he knows it. He fears a second term, where Trump removes the current leadership in the FBI, DOJ, and Intel Services. The gig is up and he sees bars in his future, and those bars don't come with cocktails.

This reply was deleted.