ADMIN
8215815881?profile=RESIZE_710x

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) lashed out following President Donald Trump’s full pardon of former national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (retired).

“Donald Trump has repeatedly abused the pardon power to reward friends and protect those who covered up for him,” Schiff wrote on Twitter. “This time he pardons Michael Flynn, who lied to hide his dealings with the Russians. It’s no surprise that Trump would go out as he came in — Crooked to the end.”

In a separate statement, Nadler labeled Flynn’s pardon “undeserved, unprincipled, and one more stain on President Trump’s rapidly diminishing legacy.”

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/25/schiff-nadler-lash-out-after-michael-flynn-pardon-crooked-to-the-end/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DemocRats Are The Evil In America! 

• “I don’t want be mean” Now gentle readers when ever I start a sentence with that phrase it is a damned lie. The New York Post did one better on the front page of the November 12th issue they have a photograph of smiling Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Patricia D’Alessandro Pelosi with words “DESSERT STORM”. I now have a home subscription to the New York Post

• Fornicate them all Mike Flynn has alwys been one of good guys since he was a green shaved tail second lietenant! 

• Flub them say? 

They are already flubed up.

• DemocRats Are The Evil In America!

• Under 18 U.S. Code (Criminal Code). Section 1621 Whoever having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true; is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States. Why is that law never applied to people like Hillary Dianne Rodham Clinton, Christine Blasey Ford, James Brian Comey, Robert Swain MuellerIII 

• Shiff is a sneaky weasel and he is tied up with George Soros, through marrage. These Dems need to be taken down for their criminal actions over the last four years. Also when I look at Jerry Nadler all I can think of at the end of the first "Incredibles" movie and the family going home, a new evil doer comes up from the underground, and vowes to take vengence on the world, its an overgrown mole. Jerry Nadler could have auditioned for the roll... 

• That was priceless!

• Flynn is an American hero, very loyal to Trump, and can therefore not commit any federal crimes unless he is framed big time. 

• It totally amazing to me all the democrats have done, and they dont like Lt Gen Flynns Pardon? Well Obama did lots of pardoning, and I dont recall exactly

who it was, but we were not happy with it.  So they need to get over it.

This reply was deleted.