Replies

• being drunk is the only way any of these communist propagandists will ever tell the truth!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank You Jim,

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Careful Janet, anymore Brain Cell losses and the only Jobs left available are "Political! The " Mindless Jobs!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• At least the booze won't damage any brain cells because if he works at CNN he doesn't have any to start with

• All vectors (pun intended) of society are subject to the finger of Marxist ideology... All things in a Marxist world are political and if you don't like it ... The Marxists have a final solution tailor-made for such dissidents and counter-revolutionaries... Have you heard of COVID and the Term Pandemic... Millions are dying in the death camps of the Marxists... often, disguised as Hospitals and Medical Care.  Millions more are compromised and knuckling under to Marxist pressure and purges. 

It is the insidious undertow of a Marxist revolution... that is overtaking our nation and its once great Constitution and Republican form of government that is on display in the city squares this New Year... it certainly isn't traditional American values and social order.

• Keep them drunk! In vino veritas.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn...as very nearly always you tight on target...center of the 10-ring.

I like the way you think -- and admire your succinct, without being terse writing style...

Would that more of our correspondence partners had your gifts!!

• Finally CNN has someone on that makes sense. Hire him but make sure he stays drunk.

• We haven't actually watched the Commie News network since the network execs gave Obama a political blow job so I don't know who this guy is but even drunk and out of control, he's more lucid than the talking heads I've seen here in clips.

• Drunk or not do you makes more sense in the rest of CNN.

This reply was deleted.